Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The line sucks with him in there. They can’t run block anyone.

Facts were so soft in the trenches it’s like interior full of Eugene Amanos up there, no 1 gets to the second level or can move people other than Lewan & Conklin. Spain has been solid granted we’ve played some Dam good defensive fronts. But Henry should be benched I rather roll wit Lewis as the starter. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

You're a joke and you'll be lucky to be on the forum a month from now. You see guys fumble and run the wrong wrotes and drop passes all day and call the QB a bust.

But when he plays well you just avoid the forum because all you desire is to troll.

Idk if Mariota ****ed your mom and you saw it or what, but I'm sick of your bull****.

Get the **** out.

Seriously?  You are taking things so personally about a man who doesn't even know you exist.  You've got some serious problems.

I hope you feel better.

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Same Ole Titans no killer instinct. Would’ve been nice to be on top of the division up 2 games, but no. Dear John Robinson get Dez on the phone what could it possibly hurt to give him a look, you asking too much for a QB that struggles wit consistency & has lil to no help in the passing game. Taywan way to go all star, nick Williams you a bumbum jonu you’re a jag. 

Every loss gets a same ol Titans?  Lol please. 

Y'all just love to say that to ease your feelings. No same ol Titans. 

Act like they supposed to win every game and be A+ each time. 

Man....lol 

Just now, Kookie23 said:

Seriously?  You are taking things so personally about a man who doesn't even know you exist.  You've got some serious problems.

I hope you feel better.

Mariota ****ed your mom. We get it.

Automated message:: Youve now activated troll TitanSS. To disable, delete your account. You, ma'am, have ****ed up.

I’m also not going to let the defense off the hook for allowing them to just pound it into field goal range when they have a QB they clearly have zero faith in. Nick Williams is the only thing preventing Rashaan Evans from being the worst player on the field today.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Every loss gets a same ol Titans?  Lol please. 

Y'all just love to say that to ease your feelings. No same ol Titans. 

Act like they supposed to win every game and be A+ each time. 

Man....lol 

Understandably, but they should have won this one. 

They created their own ways to lose.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Mariota ****ed your mom. We get it.

Automated message:: Youve now activated troll TitanSS. To disable, delete your account. You, ma'am, have ****ed up.

@TitanSS @Kookie23

If y'all need to step away from the computer. Please do.  

Ok to be angry and vent but y'all or going in the deep end. 

Archived