Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

Just now, titans0021 said:

Maclin, Dez, TO, Drew Bennett. I don’t care. I just never want to see Nick Williams again. 

I mean at this point what could it hurt? We can’t keep trotting bums like Williams and Jennings out there. Robinson has done a great job building this team backup but he blatantly ignored the WR position this past offseason. Then again, I’m assuming he didn’t expect Matthews to be a quitter, Delanie to get hurt, and expected Davis and Taylor to make the jump. Davis and Taylor have improved but we need a lot more.

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If I have to get us both banned to stop this ridiculous trolling, so be it. I'm not listening to his trolling bull**** anymore; the entire forum is sick of it. Especially if he's going to start quoting my comments with his trolling.

I've been a part of this forum since 2007 and I chose this one because it didn't allow people to go off and intentionally troll people the way he does. If we're going to start allowing it now, ban me, because I don't want any part of that.

Take one for the team SS. His *** should’ve been banned last year. Not sure what’s taking so long?

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

If I have to get us both banned to stop this ridiculous trolling, so be it. I'm not listening to his trolling bull**** anymore; the entire forum is sick of it. Especially if he's going to start quoting my comments with his trolling.

I've been a part of this forum since 2007 and I chose this one because it didn't allow people to go off and intentionally troll people the way he does. If we're going to start allowing it now, ban me, because I don't want any part of that.

Doubt 0021 or King can ban anyone. Probably up to Webby.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

It’s unbelievable how useless Jonnu Smith is too.

He was apparently wide open on the Nick Williams drop. He was also wide open last week too when Marcus decided to throw it to a somewhat covered Corey Davis instead(Davis caught it/it was a first down).

Mariota has 0 faith in him.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

He was apparently wide open on the Nick Williams drop. He was also wide open last week too when Marcus decided to throw it to a somewhat covered Corey Davis instead(Davis caught it/it was a first down).

Mariota has 0 faith in him.

Or he just didn't see him.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

This post doesn't even make sense lol. Mariota refused to throw to a wide open Smith. How is that deflecting blame from him?

That's a mistake by the QB if he's refusing to throw to wide open players.  Or it's a mistake to miss a wide open guy to throw to a covered guy.  Take your pick.

Archived