Week 5 GDT - Titans @ Bills

FutureIsWhite

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’m also not going to let the defense off the hook for allowing them to just pound it into field goal range when they have a QB they clearly have zero faith in. Nick Williams is the only thing preventing Rashaan Evans from being the worst player on the field today.

Wouldn't have even been in that situation if not for giving the Bills 10 points by giving them the ball in incredible field position.

Putting any blame on the defense for this game is as dumb as placing blame on Jacksonville's defense for the 9-6 win we had, might be even worse because at least the Jags offense didn't keep giving us the ball in great field position for our scores.

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Every loss gets a same ol Titans?  Lol please. 

Y'all just love to say that to ease your feelings. No same ol Titans. 

Act like they supposed to win every game and be A+ each time. 

Man....lol 

I mean, this was the most same ol’ Titans loss imaginable. Two huge wins, chance to take a 1.5 game lead in the division, and come out and lay a massive egg against a bad team.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Wouldn't have even been in that situation if not for giving the Bills 10 points by giving them the ball in incredible field position.

Putting any blame on the defense for this game is as dumb as placing blame on Jacksonville's defense for the 9-6 win we had, might be even worse because at least the Jags offense didn't keep giving us the ball in great field position for our scores.

Well no, the defense isn’t at fault for the loss, but playing corners eight yards off and the inside backers six yards away from the line on that last drive was begging for exactly what Buffalo did.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Mariota ****ed your mom. We get it.

Automated message:: Youve now activated troll TitanSS. To disable, delete your account. You, ma'am, have ****ed up.

I don't really care man, you're some guy on a forum, a nearly extinct form of social media.

Either I'm a troll and I succeeded in triggering you, or I just genuinely think mariota is a bust and you're being crazy about it.  

I think the defense is great though.   They could carry the team if we could keep the ball. Nick williams never needs to see another offensive snap again.  Mariota can't hurl the ball across the field to throw it away and still nearly get picked.

I mean, this was the most same ol’ Titans loss imaginable. Two huge wins, chance to take a 1.5 game lead in the division, and come out and lay a massive egg against a bad team.

Teams lay eggs. Would it made it better to lose next week in horrible fashion? And blow out the bills? 

Look around the league. Jags lost bad. Dolphins blew a 17 point lead. Browns look to beat the Ravens.

It happens. 

Well no, the defense isn’t at fault for the loss, but playing corners eight yards off and the inside backers six yards away from the line on that last drive was begging for exactly what Buffalo did.

Maybe that was exhibit A of why Ravens fans hated Dean Pees. 

Archived