Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Asking your OLBs to not contain the edge and trusting your ILBs to read and scrape over the top is killing us. 

Saw this in preseason and he was doing it with slow poke Morrison and my hope was that it was "just trying things out in preseason"

Just now, skibrett15 said:

4 points 50% of the time, 50% of the time we kick a FG anyway.  Was he walking into the ez and dropped it or did the play happen as it actually happened?

That still doesn't answer the question.  If he's making these kind of mistakes near the end zone, how many points are we giving up in a game before it becomes an issue?  I'm not saying there isn't an argument for MVS/ESB to play, but the posters who refuse to acknowledge the downside make me scratch my head.  We left points on the board there.  We gave up a "free" down and wasted it.

Just now, CWood21 said:

That still doesn't answer the question.  If he's making these kind of mistakes near the end zone, how many points are we giving up in a game before it becomes an issue?  I'm not saying there isn't an argument for MVS/ESB to play, but the posters who refuse to acknowledge the downside make me scratch my head.  We left points on the board there.  We gave up a "free" down and wasted it.

I literally just acknowledged it.

You're not acknowledging what he does on all the non mistake plays.  Cobb doesn't make that block and maybe we kick a FG on the first drive... Or maybe Cobb just runs in mud on the first play and we kick a FG...

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

If he wants to make it in the NFL, I am hoping he realizes its an NFL MVP telling him corrections at the end of a play where adrenaline and passion are involved. If he wants to make it I expect him run the play correctly next time. I think Aaron likes him, and expects more of him. Still rather see this, than a shrug of the shoulders or an eye roll as he jogs off the field

Sure. I get it. I guess I prefer Rodgers yells at him pointing at the tablet on the sidelines is all. I always hated when Manning showed up his guys all the time too. 

Archived