Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

Just now, skibrett15 said:

I literally just acknowledged it.

You're not acknowledging what he does on all the non mistake plays.  Cobb doesn't make that block and maybe we kick a FG on the first drive... Or maybe Cobb just runs in mud on the first play and we kick a FG...

That's not at all the case.  You assume that Cobb doesn't make the block, because it fits your argument.  Unless you have something substantial to support your belief that he wouldn't block the DB, you're making this up to fit your argument.  At the end of the day, I don't hate the idea of running our young WRs out there.  But you damn well better be willing to live with their mistakes.  Geronimo Allison has been playing well, and he's still going to be dirt cheap next year so I'm not really pushing to replace him.  Cobb likely isn't back next year, and isn't playing very well so I'm probably going to pull the plug sooner on him.

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Sure. I get it. I guess I prefer Rodgers yells at him pointing at the tablet on the sidelines is all. I always hated when Manning showed up his guys all the time too. 

I could care less if he's coddling the WR or he's chewing him out.

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm going to say something appalling, but I'm so sick of the Aaron Rodgers info pieces.

There's other interesting people on this roster. We've seen literally every possible piece. 

They've upped the ante with the photos of guys. Tacky

Archived