Week 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego

MistaBohmbastic

Weel 6 GDT: Browns vs. Team Formerly Known as San Diego  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

Heard Willies got hurt in practice today, shoulder, is questionable for the game. Damn it, was looking forward to seeing what he can do. If he can't go, we're paper-thin at WR, but at least Duke should get more active in the game as a WR.  Man I want this W in the worst way, but I'm just not feeling it.  Hope I'm wrong.  

4 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

Heard Willies got hurt in practice today, shoulder, is questionable for the game. Damn it, was looking forward to seeing what he can do. If he can't go, we're paper-thin at WR, but at least Duke should get more active in the game as a WR.  Man I want this W in the worst way, but I'm just not feeling it.  Hope I'm wrong.  

Great. Now we will have to run the triple option. 

46 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

Pretty good read if you have time. Kid has an interesting story. 

3 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Dude Callaway,Ratley, and Jarvis I guess I mean who else do we have. Duke ?

More involved of Njoku and Devale. More 12 packages. Maybe that’s why Hilliard was called up so Duke could play more WR...

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

More involved of Njoku and Devale. More 12 packages. Maybe that’s why Hilliard was called up so Duke could play more WR...

Ratley was very highly talked about by Dorsey and Co. wonder if this is going to be his chance to shine 

9 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I don't feel confident in this WR group going into the game....

We need Njoku and DeValve to step up...

Lean on the run as well. 

If devalve, njoku and fells can get 12 catches between them, juice and Duke 6-7 a piece and the 4-5 from Callaway and whoever else we should have enough.

It really sucks losing our best outside wr in higgins he has been out this world for a slow small wr.

Eh, my guess is Higgins wouldn't have looked so good with a different QB and the next WR up will look good enough when on the field if he can catch 80% of his catchable targets. I still think we open up the running game with the pass and if it doesn't work and we get behind we run Baker's offense (2 minute offense) until we are back in the game.

Archived