#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

On 10/1/2019 at 12:14 AM, MKnight82 said:

I doubt he could do a major development like a stadium without an approved Plan of Development by the municipality even if the zoning allows it.  I mean basically he would have the right to tear down Fedex and rebuild the same thing without approval but if he’s going to make changes he’ll have to get a Plan of Development approved.

I suspect that getting an approved PoD would be easier than trying to create a new stadium location out of nothing.

• Like 2

The smartest thing Bruce can do at this press conference today is to say that they are now fully rebuilding, which will explain away the rest of the losses we will inevitably have the rest of the season.  Also pulling the trigger on some veterans for picks would sell that narrative.  That is the best way for him to save his job.  If Bruce comes out today and says that they plan on trying to win games and will make the playoffs he's an idiot.  

34 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The smartest thing Bruce can do at this press conference today is to say that they are now fully rebuilding, which will explain away the rest of the losses we will inevitably have the rest of the season.  Also pulling the trigger on some veterans for picks would sell that narrative.  That is the best way for him to save his job.  If Bruce comes out today and says that they plan on trying to win games and will make the playoffs he's an idiot.  

I hear you, but Dan/Bruce are in the latter business, not the former.

This press conference is the dumpster fire we expected. He was done after 15 minutes.

1) Reporter asks Bruce to apologize to the fan base. Bruce looks like he wants to kill him.

2) "We are not looking to trade Trent right now. There have been no discussions"

3) "The culture is actually damn good"

4) "Effort is there, we just have to find the right mix for success. Injuries haven't helped."

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

This press conference is the dumpster fire we expected. He was done after 15 minutes.

1) Reporter asks Bruce to apologize to the fan base. Bruce looks like he wants to kill him.

2) "We are not looking to trade Trent right now. There have been no discussions"

3) "The culture is actually damn good"

4) "Effort is there, we just have to find the right mix for success. Injuries haven't helped."

Ya the press conference was a joke.  Basically said they just need to keep trying to figure out how to win.  Uhh, maybe you just suck and should lose your job?  

Just now, MikeT14 said:

David Alridge question was basically why can't you admit everything you've done here is a failure and you don't know how to make it a success. My hero.

Ya you can tell the press are as frustrated as we are.  They were all there like, are you freaking serious with these answers?