#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

Bruce Allen asked why the stadium is consistently taken over by opposing fans and if he will apologize to Redskins fans.

Bruce: "The patriots have a great fanbase and I'm sure our fans sold their tickets on the secondary market and made some money out of it"

I need to just stick with my GeauxTigers and be done with this team.

19 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Bruce Allen asked why the stadium is consistently taken over by opposing fans and if he will apologize to Redskins fans.

Bruce: "The patriots have a great fanbase and I'm sure our fans sold their tickets on the secondary market and made some money out of it"

I didn't see the presser yet. Did he actually say that??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Watch the press conference. 

Ummm it was Bruce's press conference, not Snyder's, what do you expect?  

Firing Allen is surely still a strong possibility, but dealing with the interim coach has got to be the priority.  Bruce might not be fired, but I think the jury is certainly still out on that.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Pretty much word for word. 

Holy....(EDITORS NOTE: I ALMOST CURSED RIGHT THERE)... that's some next level delusion. I don't have enough hours to unpack how out of touch that is but let me try.

That is...

"Bottom of the ocean...wearing a 2 inch thick suit... trying to reach the lander that we left on the moon"... out of touch.

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Pretty much word for word. 

Some people are posting on twitter the current prices for Redskins tickets on StubHub, and they're getting like $17 per ticket.  Basically season ticket holders are getting murdered on the secondary market not making any money at all.  

And on top of that Bruce is basically blaming the fans for not just showing up for this crap product.  We've had multiple players take shots at the fans attendance in the past year too.  

• Like 2

And Al Galdi just had the same thought I’ve had all along on twitter. Bruce Allen has to be a minority owner in some fashion. There’s no other explanation for why this is still going on other than he owns a stake of the team which I believe he does. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And Al Galdi just had the same thought I’ve had all along on twitter. Bruce Allen has to be a minority owner in some fashion. There’s no other explanation for why this is still going on other than he owns a stake of the team which I believe he does. 

The other minority owners need to step in and force a change.  

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Doesn't matter. Minority owners get next to no say in anything. If Dan wanted, he could fire Bruce and tell him to go sit in his minority owners box and collect his checks. Dan is the majority owner. It's his show regardless if Bruce has a piece of the pie or not.