#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

23 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Bruce is trying to pin everything on Jay which is a joke.  

There’s no accountability with him. Father most be rolling in his grave. What a snake in the grass!

JUST A BIGGGGGGG POS!

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 2

Again, he’s not going anywhere and anyone who believed he was just fooled themselves. After last year I kinda felt nothing would get him fired and here we are. 0-5 and he’s just as entrenched in his role as he ever was. Get out while you can Redskins fans. Do something else with your lives. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Again, he’s not going anywhere and anyone who believed he was just fooled themselves. After last year I kinda felt nothing would get him fired and here we are. 0-5 and he’s just as entrenched in his role as he ever was. Get out while you can Redskins fans. Do something else with your lives. 

I'm actually happy for Jay. Now he can take a few girls with him to whatever island he wants to hit up and not have to worry about working in a crappy work environment anymore and, he’ll still get paid his $5 million.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

I'm actually happy for Jay. Now he can take a few girls with him to whatever island he wants to hit up and not have to worry about working on a crappy work environment anymore and, he’ll still get paid his $5 million.

I think it’s just time to find a new team. Honestly I think I’m there now. I just figure out how I’m going to pick my new team. It’s too bad there isn’t an expansion team I could just adopt. I guess I could be a Panthers fan since I like McCaffrey. I do like Brian Burns as well. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think it’s just time to find a new team. Honestly I think I’m there now. I just figure out how I’m going to pick my new team. It’s too bad there isn’t an expansion team I could just adopt. I guess I could be a Panthers fan since I like McCaffrey. I do like Brian Burns as well. 

I think I'm just going to shift to college football and the NBA.  I can't root for another NFL team.  

• Like 1