#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Basically Bruce Allen is a piece of ****.  

No way! Best front office executive of all time! 

I mean we have Alumni Weekend, our Homecoming game, he fleeced the city of Richmond out of millions since training camp started going there 7 or 8 years ago, his PR is perfect, the team wins, stadium is full, the new state of the art stadium is under construction and we are winning off the field!

Oh... And then I woke up from a dream and it's a nightmare!

On 10/3/2019 at 1:39 PM, MKnight82 said:

Basically Bruce Allen is a piece of ****.  

Combined with the leaking of the Jay Gruden video, and I'm just about done.  I can't keep putting myself through this as a fan.  It's beyond frustrating, disheartening, whatever you want to use to describe it.  

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Why do I care that Jay is hitting on a hot chick and possibly getting high? Like seriously, I have bigger problems and so do the Redskins.

Just remember that when players do it and have to face game suspensions or go on the player exempt list. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Just remember that when players do it and have to face game suspensions or go on the player exempt list. 

Yeah and if Jay failed a drug test the same would happen to him but to my knowledge he hasn’t. Just like with Tunsil, he had the gas mask thing before the draft but he’s never failed a drug test so it doesn’t really matter. Cooley said players know when drug eats are likely to come so if you get caught like Trent, Gordon and LeVeon Bell you either don’t care or your dumb.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah and if Jay failed a drug test the same would happen to him but to my knowledge he hasn’t. Just like with Tunsil, he had the gas mask thing before the draft but he’s never failed a drug test so it doesn’t really matter. Cooley said players know when drug eats are likely to come so if you get caught like Trent, Gordon and LeVeon Bell you either don’t care or your dumb.

So players haven't been suspended before proven guilty of something? 

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Not that I know of. I think you have to fail multiple tests before you suspended.

What happen with Elliot? Also Hill. Nethier were criminally charge but were suspended. AB isn't charged but released and could end up on the exempt list if signed by a team.

Edited by Skins212689

49 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

What happen with Elliot? Also Hill. Nethier were criminally charge but were suspended. AB isn't charged but released and could end up on the exempt list if signed by a team.

I thought you were just talking about weed tests.

I don't agree with that process that the NFLPA agreed to which basically made God-dell the judge and jury on player suspensions. That needs to change and if I were them, I’d strike over it next year if it's not changed.