#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Do you really think people like Doug Williams and Coaches like Callahan “ have a time card”?

and who was that one kiss up reporter “ Bruce you’ve been so successful in Oakland and Tampa, what’s it going to take in Washington”? Sweetheart, he’s been here for 10 years and is an abysmal failure. 

He wasn’t successful in Tampa either. It was probably Sheri Burress from NBC4.

I hate Daniel Snyder. He’s ruined something I love because he had enough money to do so. Unfortunately the league doesn’t protect the fans from clowns like this so the only thing we can do as fans is show the league we’re walking away. Screw Snyder. Loser. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I’ve hinted at that before w/o actually having the numbers but we were better last decade when Vinny was the GM than we’ve been this decade with Shan/Allen.

For as much as Vinny screwed up the draft, you knew he and Dan were going to do one thing and that was spend all the $ the salary cap allowed.

We have $15 million in cap space right now and I think last year and the four years before we had around or just under $10 mil in cap space.

We could use that $ to sign a few upgrades, somewhere... Eric Berry could have been signed to be our FS. And, there a few vets out there that could have helped us with our depth issues/injury issues but Allen instead signed the cheap player for the vet min.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Bought a Jonathan Allen jersey before the season started.  Just returned it today.  Don't know what I was thinking giving this organization any of my hard-earned money.  I plead temporary insanity. 

On the flip side. He seems like one of only a few people who have actually been trying

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

On the flip side. He seems like one of only a few people who have actually been trying

Which is why I bought it in the first place.  But I just can't justify spending any money on this organization.  It's no fault of J Allen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Which is why I bought it in the first place.  But I just can't justify spending any money on this organization.  It's no fault of J Allen.

I get it. I think this December is my last game for a long while. My daughter has never been to an NFL game and I promised her years ago when she turned 8 I would take her to one. She just turned 8 last Saturday. So since mommy is a Jints fan (puh), we're gonna go to that one. And then I think I'm done (*)

(*) Especially since we might move away from this area next year.

• Like 3