#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

Just now, MKnight82 said:

What a joke.

Can’t be argued. 1-7, things only getting worse once the rookie QB comes in, and you can’t find a trade partner for a single veteran player?

Even if they screwed the pooch by waiting too long on Trent, there’s just no way that they couldn’t find a taker for Kerrigan. And there’s no possibility of a benefit to waiting until the offseason to move him, as there might be with Trent (if somehow they manage to get him not to report at all). 

And guys like Peterson and Richardson, maybe even Bostic? They couldn’t find one nibble on anyone like that from a team desperate at a position?

They just refuse to buy in to the rebuild concept. Which is staggering at this point. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Bruce can't sell a rebuild to Dan because he knows it'll be the end of his tenure with the organization.  

I mean, will it really? If he hasn’t been fired for all of the stupid crap he’s done yet, is it ever really going to happen? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, will it really? If he hasn’t been fired for all of the stupid crap he’s done yet, is it ever really going to happen? 

Ya because I think the fans will revolt on Bruce being in charge of a rebuild.  

41 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya because I think the fans will revolt on Bruce being in charge of a rebuild.  

The fans are revolting now. Someone paid to fly a banner over a friggin stadium for Christ sakes lol. I just think the dude has a job for life if he wants it. Dan doesn’t have to show his face and Bruce makes others take all the heat. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

This is it. It's bewildering. They're going to hang on the coattails of Alex Smith and 6-3 for a long time. 

Yeah, and that thought process should’ve ended when Alex’s leg snapped in two.

Edited by turtle28

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The fans are revolting now. Someone paid to fly a banner over a friggin stadium for Christ sakes lol. I just think the dude has a job for life if he wants it. Dan doesn’t have to show his face and Bruce makes others take all the heat. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e17db352aa87b823b6

• Like 1

As much as I detest Snyder, I don’t think Bruce is bulletproof. If Cerrato could get canned, I think Bruce’s job is mortal as well. 

To me, it’s why 1-15 is more important than just a draft pick. That is a hideous embarrassment. The Redskins have never lost more than 13 games in a season, in the 88 year history of the franchise. They’ve only had two 1-win seasons (1960 and 1961), and they were 1-9-2 and 1-12-1 in those two seasons. A 1-15 finish would be unequivocally the worst season in the history of the franchise. For a guy so obsessed with the Redskins’ past, that has to resonate. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

To me, it’s why 1-15 is more important than just a draft pick. That is a hideous embarrassment. The Redskins have never lost more than 13 games in a season, in the 88 year history of the franchise. They’ve only had two 1-win seasons (1960 and 1961), and they were 1-9-2 and 1-12-1 in those two seasons. 

#FireDickMcCann

Sadly, he too survived after the first one win season. Got the coach fired though  some things never change

• Like 2

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

As much as I detest Snyder, I don’t think Bruce is bulletproof. If Cerrato could get canned, I think Bruce’s job is mortal as well. 

To me, it’s why 1-15 is more important than just a draft pick. That is a hideous embarrassment. The Redskins have never lost more than 13 games in a season, in the 88 year history of the franchise. They’ve only had two 1-win seasons (1960 and 1961), and they were 1-9-2 and 1-12-1 in those two seasons. A 1-15 finish would be unequivocally the worst season in the history of the franchise. For a guy so obsessed with the Redskins’ past, that has to resonate. 

I sure hope pyrite right bro.