#WeFiredBruceAllen!!!

MKnight82

18 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I doubt he could do a major development like a stadium without an approved Plan of Development by the municipality even if the zoning allows it.  I mean basically he would have the right to tear down Fedex and rebuild the same thing without approval but if he’s going to make changes he’ll have to get a Plan of Development approved.

Right. But that's not hard to do on your own property, building a stadium with your own money. He's not gonna get turned down for that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If we get trounced by the Patriots like I expect, some firings will probably be in order.  

I don't know. I keep going back to Zorn. There's also the fact that Dan really, really likes Jay. I don't see Dan firing Jay during the season, I just don't.

Edited by turtle28

7 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If we get trounced by the Patriots like I expect, some firings will probably be in order.  

I’m telling you man, Bruce is gonna let this pot boil all season, then pull the trigger in the offseason.  Best way to protect himself.

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I’m telling you man, Bruce is gonna let this pot boil all season, then pull the trigger in the offseason.  Best way to protect himself.

Jay is the scapegoat but that doesn’t mean Manusky or Cavanaugh won’t be axed. Cavanaugh will probably be the fall guy for Haskins not being ready.