Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

Doc Draper

Redskin rep apparently hanging out with Foster Moreau during the proday.

Might not seem out of the norm for reps to do. But this guy was nabbing a chance with him whenever Foster was alone, sticking by his side, grabbing words much of the time.

Im liking it. Would love for Foster to get a chance with the Skins. LSU did him no favors in showing what he could really do with poor qbs and the worst OC in the country. I think hes one guy far more talented than what he was able to show on the field.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Flipside of that is that a 6'0" corner is somewhat of the norm, so it's not as earth shattering.

His whole career at LSU he was listed as 6'3" lol

The world was buying into him being a tall corner with long arms and tremendous feet. Im shocked as any to hear hes that much shorter than advertised. Cause he played like a big cb. I wonder if this wont drop him to the 20s range of picks. (He was also dropping balls like Carlos Rodgers at todays proday, many drops)

41 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

His whole career at LSU he was listed as 6'3" lol

The world was buying into him being a tall corner with long arms and tremendous feet. Im shocked as any to hear hes that much shorter than advertised. Cause he played like a big cb. I wonder if this wont drop him to the 20s range of picks. (He was also dropping balls like Carlos Rodgers at todays proday, many drops)

I doubt the height would be a major issue bc as Woz said, 6’05 is still good height for a corner. It’s basically 6’1, rounding up. It seems he was dropping for other issues. I’d take him at 15 if he’s BPA.

12 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Redskin rep apparently hanging out with Foster Moreau during the proday.

Might not seem out of the norm for reps to do. But this guy was nabbing a chance with him whenever Foster was alone, sticking by his side, grabbing words much of the time.

Im liking it. Would love for Foster to get a chance with the Skins. LSU did him no favors in showing what he could really do with poor qbs and the worst OC in the country. I think hes one guy far more talented than what he was able to show on the field.

I feel for LSU WRs & TEs bc they never have great qb play. Remember I didn’t believe you on Beckham 5 years ago. You kept telling me he was better than Landry and worth a top 10 pick. You were so right, I was blinded by avg stats bc he was playing w/ avg to poor QBs.

Foster Moreau would be an excellent pick. Round 5 I believe is where he will go. I also think he can do alot more in passing game than he had a chance to do at LSU.

Greedy Williams is the best corner in draft in my opinion. Shut down DK Metcalf like nobody's business. I don't think we go that route though but who knows?

44 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Foster Moreau would be an excellent pick. Round 5 I believe is where he will go. I also think he can do alot more in passing game than he had a chance to do at LSU.

Greedy Williams is the best corner in draft in my opinion. Shut down DK Metcalf like nobody's business. I don't think we go that route though but who knows?

Think Greedy's shutdown on Metcalf was more to say about Metcalf than Willams, but I could be wrong. Williams issues with tackling scare me. Just asking why would you take Greedy over Baker? 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Think Greedy's shutdown on Metcalf was more to say about Metcalf than Willams, but I could be wrong. Williams issues with tackling scare me. Just asking why would you take Greedy over Baker? 

Tackling issues? Then he'll fit right in with most of our DBs!

Just now, taylor made said:

The same DeAndre Baker that ran a 4.52 forty? He's a reach at 15 in my opinion.

Watch the tape and read when is the last time he allowed a TD or 100 yard game. Some of that combine stuff is overrated. Baker held his own on the field. 

If I were calling the shots this is what I would do, no 7th rounders because I'd be lying if I had a clue who they were most likely. ( I KNOW THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN)

ROUND 1 DEVIN BUSH ILB

ROUND  2 N'KEAL HARRY X RECIEVER 

ROUND 3 WILL GRIER QB

ROUND 3 DARNELL SAVAGE FREE SAFETY 

ROUND 5 FOSTER MOREAU INLINE TE

ROUND 5 BEN POWERS LEFT OG

The players could change but a gameplan to attack the draft  in this regard.

I just really like White and Bush. White will be gone but Bush will be there. I just keep dreaming about speed at ILB with him and Reuben. Jaylon Smith and Vanderesch changed Dallas defense seemingly overnight. They are pretty much what beat us up there last season 

Archived