IDOG_det

GOTW  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #2 Georgia @ #13 LSU
    • #7 Washington @ #17 Oregon
    • #6 West Virginia @ Iowa State
    • #15 Wisconsin @ #12 Michigan

There’s a lot of parity in CFB to me. If you’re looking at premiere teams, you might see 5 that are above the rest and then lump a bunch in the same category. All the one conference above the rest nonsense is just a hot take. You have Bama that’s been a cut above other programs for a while coming out of the SEC. Beyond that, it’s one opinion vs the next. UGA plays one top 15 team and they get dominated. By a team that lost to UF, who lost to UK. Then you have PSU losing to OSU and MSU. MSU drops one. UM/Wisky with one bad loss each and one drops a 2nd game tonight. Look around the country and you see similar situations. Take Bama out and the P5s pretty much look the same aside from maybe the ACC. 

44 minutes ago, MD4L said:

His record w Oregon was very good with a healthy Herbert. He’s been healthy this year and it’s been the same.

He barely beat a 4-8 Nebraska team and lost to a 7-6 Arizona State team with Herbert. They didn't play anyone good with Herbert at QB. Taggart is simply a mediocre coach. 

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

If they keep winning they’ll be fine with the polls. Long term though they won’t give anyone much of a game if they do slide into the playoffs, unless they fix some things. 

true but there isnt really a perfect team out there, specially now with Tua hurt. 

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

IMO, Matt Campbell at ISU is just like Dan Mullen at MSU. He's working miracles with a bad program. I think he'll do quite well when he gets a shot with a top program.

Matt Campbell is arguably my favorite coach in the nation. He’s one of those guys who I’d love for one of my kids to play for and I’d be genuinely surprised and borderline devastated if something bad came out about him.

Archived