Stock Investing

rickyt31

38 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

So the US Government is going to replace all federal vehicles with US-made electric vehicles. GM is going all electric by 2035. I assume almost every car sold by 2030 will be electric.

My favorite long-term play right now is to load up on heavy metal mining/processing companies, specifically in the US too. 

Sounds like MP.

• Like 1

Bought $500 worth of zom a few days ago at .95 per and just sold off the same $ amount for $1.14 just now before it dipped back down. So pretty much just eliminated all risk and got free additional zom shares for when it does whatever it’s going to do in March. 

I think GameStop is done now and people are getting out and going to be going back into the things they pulled out of before 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

There are still stupid bastards holding GME in at $400+ thinking their investment which is now cut in half will do anything ever again. For the memes though, right?

You’re assuming this is an investment.  

My actual investments allow to to hold my shares of GME and AMC for effin ever because they’re irrelevant to my financial well-being.  It’s FU money, and I’m not selling.

• Like 2

Rough day with GME for sure. A lot of my other plays showed green though ($THCB the hero with +56%) but doesn’t have close to the same emotional impact.

Still feel that GME really should have been the mother of all short squeezes but we were blatantly cheated and SO SO MANY players were in on it. But we still have a short float of above 100%, which should matter but I don’t know anymore. Will stay in to see where it goes. We could still see a rebound tomorrow that trigger an upward spiral again, if people don’t start to panic. The late day volume today was very low, indicating that the shares being moved were mostly manipulation rather than retail resignation. 

5 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm definitely considering getting into GME now that it is around 180... if we get another surge to 300+ that is good money. I'm just worried about it collapsing back down to 50. 

I mean, if you can stand to lose it all, go for it.   This is a roulette wheel disguising itself as an investment, nothing else.

I’m preparing to go to the moon and completely unconcerned if it craps the bed.

The only idiots in this are people who NEED to see returns.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, if you can stand to lose it all, go for it.   This is a roulette wheel disguising itself as an investment, nothing else.

I’m preparing to go to the moon and completely unconcerned if it craps the bed.

The only idiots in this are people who NEED to see returns.

Yeah. This is eff the system money. 

• Like 1