Stock Investing

rickyt31

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Correct 

So the plan is to hold Monday, you’ll see great gains. But the real  💎 🙌 will be by Thursday/Friday when they’ll be forced to cover all the shorts. Idk why, but I just don’t feel the passion for AMC that I did for GME. It’s not about the money it’s about the message and AMC just feels like a cash grab... Idk. It’s either a bad feeling or we head to the 🌝.. 

We had to close at 9 today for the squeeze to commence.... Best of luck y’all! I loaded up on 150 shares and 3 option calls with a break even price at 15.. Tried to find the highest delta I could. I paid the premium. But we really out here. I donated to St Jude with the GME earnings! And will do the same with AMC. If it’s in your heart! Please help someone in need! A stranger or loved one! Don’t be greedy! Spread some love to less unfortunate. Times are tough and we’ve been blessed to be in a position to make a bit. But don’t do it if it doesn’t come from a pure place. It’s your $$$ do as you please. 

1-CD8-CB53-C107-4-B60-9899-2-B6-B8539-FD

07-CF4-D5-A-35-F3-40-F0-8-E67-085-A2-D02

after this. I won’t use RH anymore. Just going to close out my positions after the week... And transfer to Sofi. Ima use “hopefully my earnings” and build out my position more with IPOE. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Have we not been doing what WSB has been doing for 100 pages? Or am I having a stroke?

39d6a2fe575d17aab39597e6c4bc6b33_w200.gi

Chill.. Not till the sharks joined the frenzy. But tbh. this thread was more dead than Walt Disney... Till the 

tenor.gif?itemid=4717867

Now till we collect what is owed! We outchea. 

f48dbab5e57fb9b904f2a39de7f8da7350c4c733

After the gains!!!!! And class lawsuits! 
and reparations! And paid trauma! I haven’t been able to sleep, eat or walk after what RH did to me! 

CloudyBigheartedGraysquirrel-size_restri

Edited by El Ramster

17 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

39d6a2fe575d17aab39597e6c4bc6b33_w200.gi

Chill.. Not till the sharks joined the frenzy. But tbh. this thread was more dead than Walt Disney... Till the 

tenor.gif?itemid=4717867

Now till we collect what is owed! We outchea. 

f48dbab5e57fb9b904f2a39de7f8da7350c4c733

After the gains!!!!! And class lawsuits! 
and reparations! And paid trauma! I haven’t been able to sleep, eat or walk after that RH did to me! 

CloudyBigheartedGraysquirrel-size_restri

That last one is me at work staring at stonks all day

talkin about 6 straight hours of clackity clackity clack

Edited by pnies20
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

That last one is me at work staring at stonks all day

talkin about 6 straight hours of clackity clackity clack

So you’re openly admit that you get absolutely nothing done in 6 hours. I’m emailing your boss! I snitch and press charges. Rammy69. 

10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

So the plan is to hold Monday, you’ll see great gains. But the real  💎 🙌 will be by Thursday/Friday when they’ll be forced to cover all the shorts. Idk why, but I just don’t feel the passion for AMC that I did for GME. It’s not about the money it’s about the message and AMC just feels like a cash grab... Idk. It’s either a bad feeling or we head to the 🌝.. 

We had to close at 9 today for the squeeze to commence.... Best of luck y’all! I loaded up on 150 shares and 3 option calls with a break even price at 15.. Tried to find the highest delta I could. I paid the premium. But we really out here. I donated to St Jude with the GME earnings! And will do the same with AMC. If it’s in your heart! Please help someone in need! A stranger or loved one! Don’t be greedy! Spread some love to less unfortunate. Times are tough and we’ve been blessed to be in a position to make a bit. But don’t do it if it doesn’t come from a pure place. It’s your $$$ do as you please. 

after this. I won’t use RH anymore. Just going to close out my positions after the week... And transfer to Sofi. Ima use “hopefully my earnings” and build out my position more with IPOE. 

I got in to AMC on Monday with 200 shares at $4.70. Had a hard time not selling at $18 when it got there on Wednesday, hopefully I made the right call.

GME I own some at $92 average and I ain't selling. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

1-CD8-CB53-C107-4-B60-9899-2-B6-B8539-FD

07-CF4-D5-A-35-F3-40-F0-8-E67-085-A2-D02

This exactly What im doing. With Express too.

I had BBBY(paid 500) option up 1700 and then the stop buying on RH killed it. I sold it at 1375. Right now id be red if I kept it. Part of me still wishes i had it.

• Like 1

To anyone who made serious money. Congrats. I'm honestly jelly.

To me this kind of stuff shows how fundamentally flawed the markets are.

I'm just going to invest in solid companies for the most part. This kind of gambling can lead to really bad habits in my fairly uneducated opinion.

I had been sitting on cash for a year (almost 2 years now)to use for a down payment but COVID backed me out of the market. Now I have more than enough for the down payment so I just YOLO'd it at the meme stocks. BB and NOK are making me sad but I hope after this GME squeeze all the wsb people pump money back into them. Still holding NAKD as well. 

• Like 1