Stock Investing

rickyt31

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Saw this on reddit. Can anyone confirm?

$AMC has over 320,000 options expiring today. Read that again! Hold, out of 57 million shares about 45 are being shorted. Thats a lot of covering needed. This will explode people

You have an ID for who youre quoting? Theres a few you can bank on.

15 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The law is market manipulation, but it's written in an absurdly broad manner. We'd need a lawyer to weigh in with what prosecutors may actually charge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/robinhood-raises-1-billion-to-meet-surging-cash-demands-11611928504 

Just had this pop up on timeline on Twitter (well the NYT version, but I figured people wouldn’t want to get stuck behind the paywall). Seems like this could make matters really complicated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm not sure how a sports steaming app that has zero path to aquiring local sports networks is going to boom. Never understand that

They are growing really fast in terms of revenue, but haven’t made any money yet. The stock is trading at only 1.33ish times revenue, which I think is too low for FUBO. Not sure what’ll happen in the long (5 years) term though.