Stock Investing

rickyt31

5 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Do as you feel.

I'm just saying if you saw my robinhood history and how I panicked sold and how 80-90% of my stocks rebounded, you would be like man you dont learn at all lol.

Most people on this forum seem smart. 

I had MARA options at 7 dollars.

I had WKHS at 11 dollars.

BLNK and PLUG at 30 ETC.

LEARN TO HOLD MY GUY!!!

Oh I nailed Plug and FuelCell. Those were the 2 stocks I have actually done very well at are the 2 first stocks I ever bought haha

Problem is 1) They were the only 2 stocks that have given me a legitimate return, not just 1 or 2 dollars and 2) I only own 1 share of Plug and 3 shares of FuelCell so even my gains are....small.

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Oh I nailed Plug and FuelCell. Those were the 2 stocks I have actually done very well at are the 2 first stocks I ever bought haha

Problem is 1) They were the only 2 stocks that have given me a legitimate return, not just 1 or 2 dollars and 2) I only own 1 share of Plug and 3 shares of FuelCell so even my gains are....small.

I'm the "financial" guy out of my friends. With options I've turned $400 into currently 4k over the past 3 months. Was 6500 till the ILLEGAL manipulation of yesterday. I have friends who are turning 50-100 bucks into 300-400 over the past month. But this is also a green market. At least For EV.

Ialso bet the a big amount of money, at least to me. on WKHS back in October... lost it all.

From August to Oct. Invested 5k in WKHS  over those two months it went to 12.5k just riding the stock. Learnt about options, but didn't TRULY know options. Bet it all on options calls just for them to delay the  USPS contract again... literally down to 1k. all in a week,

So be careful man

16 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

Do as you feel.

I'm just saying if you saw my robinhood history and how I panicked sold and how 80-90% of my stocks rebounded, you would be like man you dont learn at all lol.

Most people on this forum seem smart. 

I had MARA options at 7 dollars.

I had WKHS at 11 dollars.

BLNK and PLUG at 30 ETC.

LEARN TO HOLD MY GUY!!!

It goes both ways though tbh

I know too many people who've lost their trading capital by holding onto a position too long.  Really sophisticated traders too

The key is really just that making emotional decisions will kill you.  Could be an emotional decision to sell and the stock rebounds.  Could be an emotional decision to hold on and go down with the ship

You need to have a well defined plan - thesis, entry point, when you sell if you're up and when you sell if you're down - and stick to it.  If you do that and have good ideas and well structured risk/reward ratios, you should be successful.  If you're making decisions on the fly you'll make an emotional decision and more often than not you will not make the right one

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I went over to WSB and my fellow revolutionaries hyped me up.  If I end up selling GameStop, it will simply be me taking all of the proceeds and going full-faith into their next squeeze.  After the initial investment, this will be self-sustaining until it's gone.

AMC Hold Hype.  We coming for you, next, Silver Lake.

Amc is going to be our next GME 💎 🙌.. And after that we return to normal. Love you all enjoy your weekend 

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ive lost confidence is XSPA as well lol its just keeps going down and down and down. Waiting for that really big pick me up but I dont know if its coming....

XSPA is more of a long play than instant gratification 

Edited by bigbadbuff

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Just reading about calls expiring Monday morning on AMC forcing shorts to cover gets me stupid excited. I’m all in on this pig. Lowered my average to like 13.40 with 180 shares I’m ready to EXPLODE.

Am i able to buy AMC any time or do i have to wait until Monday morning?