Stock Investing

rickyt31

1 minute ago, GHARMON9 said:

If I would have held many of my positions I'd be almost a millionaire by now.  I was in Gamestop at 15 this Decemeber... went down to 11 got out then.... yeah please just learn to hold.

How much did you have of it at 15?

8 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

If I would have held many of my positions I'd be almost a millionaire by now.  I was in Gamestop at 15 this Decemeber... went down to 11 got out then.... yeah please just learn to hold.

So your telling me to hold my XSPA shares hoping that sometime in the next 3 months the general public recognizes that having COVID testing centers at airports is a big deal?

26 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I mean if you put in $50 and profited $20 which is 40% that's good lol

Lol yes this is true. I'm mostly curious what the long play is here. Obviously my stakes here are low and I'm happily "holding the line" to stick it to hedgies and save a flailing movie theater chain etc etc.. but just how high could this stock go once the hedge managers start covering the shorts? Is this stock expected to skyrocket similar to GME? And will it subsequently come crashing down? I'm truly ignorant here. 

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

So your telling me to hold my XSPA shares hoping that sometime in the next 3 months the general public recognizes that having COVID testing centers at airports is a big deal?

Do as you feel.

I'm just saying if you saw my robinhood history and how I panicked sold and how 80-90% of my stocks rebounded, you would be like man you dont learn at all lol.

Most people on this forum seem smart. 

I had MARA options at 7 dollars.

I had WKHS at 11 dollars.

BLNK and PLUG at 30 ETC.

LEARN TO HOLD MY GUY!!!

• Like 1

Just now, GHARMON9 said:

Do as you feel.

I'm just saying if you saw my robinhood history and how I panicked sold and how 80-90% of my stocks rebounded, you would be like man you dont learn at all lol.

Most people on this forum seem smart. 

I had MARA options at 7 dollars.

I had WKHS at 11 dollars.

BLNK and PLUG at 30 ETC.

LEARN TO HOLD MY GUY!!!

Get em. 

I went over to WSB and my fellow revolutionaries hyped me up.  If I end up selling GameStop, it will simply be me taking all of the proceeds and going full-faith into their next squeeze.  After the initial investment, this will be self-sustaining until it's gone.

AMC Hold Hype.  We coming for you, next, Silver Lake.

• Like 1