Stock Investing

rickyt31

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

There’s so much money to be made swing trading GME and AMC it’s nuts.. 

swing trading is when you hold longer than a day but less than a year?

Do you you know how to trade sideways? 

Chamath or whatever his name is and some other guy have options puts and something else(Covered Calls). where if the stock price of GME ends anywhere between 30-60 by June theyll make like 100k or something. 

I didnt bother to truly look into it but it was interesting

• Like 1

Just sold FUBO and OPENW in preparation for the market dip tomorrow, hoping to buy back into OPENW lower depending on how it does.

Also anybody else have issues where it takes your orders a while to settle, meaning you won't be able to trade with the money until a day or two later? I use Schwab and it's been happening a lot recently.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

Stop 😭😭😭

Over 140% returns today. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please I’ll dm you my number and 2% of my gains. Just lmk what you sell. Tbh I was this stock for a while and then it died. Apparently yesterday they had signed a deal with the military. Then there’s a launch later this month with nASa! Which is what made them Jump initially... They were always a long term hold. 

10 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Just sold FUBO and OPENW in preparation for the market dip tomorrow, hoping to buy back into OPENW lower depending on how it does.

Also anybody else have issues where it takes your orders a while to settle, meaning you won't be able to trade with the money until a day or two later? I use Schwab and it's been happening a lot recently.

Never that. 

13 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Over 140% returns today. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Please I’ll dm you my number and 2% of my gains. Just lmk what you sell. Tbh I was this stock for a while and then it died. Apparently yesterday they had signed a deal with the military. Then there’s a launch later this month with nASa! Which is what made them Jump initially... They were always a long term hold. 

It’s just crazy man. As soon as I sell something it skyrockets 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

why do you think it is going up? do you like the company fundamentals? is there an aspect of the technicals that you like?

The maniuplation, and shorts having to cover mainly. This has only gone down on days with restricted buying. They lifted restrictions today, and it "magically" shoots up 15%? Fishy.