Stock Investing

rickyt31

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

Dogecoin day starts in a few hours for some countries. Let’s make me rich 

I put 2,000 into my Robinhood a few days ago planning on buying 2,000 worth of Dogecoin in a rare YOLO moment for me.  Then Robinhood restricted selling of it to only with cleared funds.  I had invested the other 1500 I put in by the time my funds cleared, but they cleared literally ten minutes ago so I put the remaining 500 into Doge. 

And I'm laughing at myself. 

But I won't be in ten years when I keep buying the dips until Dogecoin is at 100 dollars per as a symbol that unites America. 

From now on, every time anybody asks me for investment advice, I'm going to tell them to put 1,000 dollars into Dogecoin and then ask me for advice. 

I'm an idiot and I don't care.  I'll be a millionaire by 40 so I can afford to have shat out 4,000 dollars on Dogecoin by that time. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

A bunch of people are FOMOing into IPOF after hours thinking they might get Lucid. My warrants are loving it. Can’t wait for Chamath to release another wave of Spacs.

IPOF can **** off, I got CCIV thinking they’d get lucid 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I put 2,000 into my Robinhood a few days ago planning on buying 2,000 worth of Dogecoin in a rare YOLO moment for me.  Then Robinhood restricted selling of it to only with cleared funds.  I had invested the other 1500 I put in by the time my funds cleared, but they cleared literally ten minutes ago so I put the remaining 500 into Doge. 

And I'm laughing at myself. 

But I won't be in ten years when I keep buying the dips until Dogecoin is at 100 dollars per as a symbol that unites America. 

From now on, every time anybody asks me for investment advice, I'm going to tell them to put 1,000 dollars into Dogecoin and then ask me for advice. 

I'm an idiot and I don't care.  I'll be a millionaire by 40 so I can afford to have shat out 4,000 dollars on Dogecoin by that time. 

A buddy of mine who has been balls deep in crypto for over 8 years has told me that dogecoin is a total scam. The supply of it is designed to increase over time, deflating the value of it in the long term. 

I would stay away from dodecoin. He was pretty adamant that it was basically designed to be a pump and dump. 

He has an absurd amount of ethereum (and btc obviously). 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Ik lol, and I thought I didn’t know what I was doing but there are people out there hoping IPOF merges with CCIV😂

I’m just buying all stocks now. In enough time, Elon will own everything. Even Berkshire Hathaway. 

19 minutes ago, N4L said:

A buddy of mine who has been balls deep in crypto for over 8 years has told me that dogecoin is a total scam. The supply of it is designed to increase over time, deflating the value of it in the long term. 

I would stay away from dodecoin. He was pretty adamant that it was basically designed to be a pump and dump. 

He has an absurd amount of ethereum (and btc obviously). 

I am aware it’s a pump and dump.  I just want the pump to get outrageous before the dump.

And I think it legitimately could.  I joke around a lot about it, but I’m not going to lose money on it.

I’ve got 684 dollars in return on it if I was to sell right now.

Over 100% return.  I’ll probably play along until I’m at 100 dollars in profit and then sell.  But right now?  600 dollars isn’t going to change my life.  10,000 dollars isn’t going to change my life really, but that’s where I’m at.  I’m out at 10,000 profit or more or 100 dollars profit.

I also legitimately think this joke/scam gets to a dollar before it falls back below a cent.  And I’m going to be there for it.

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I am aware it’s a pump and dump.  I just want the pump to get outrageous before the dump.

And I think it legitimately could.  I joke around a lot about it, but I’m not going to lose money on it.

I’ve got 684 dollars in return on it if I was to sell right now.

Over 100% return.  I’ll probably play along until I’m at 100 dollars in profit and then sell.  But right now?  600 dollars isn’t going to change my life.  10,000 dollars isn’t going to change my life really, but that’s where I’m at.  I’m out at 10,000 profit or more or 100 dollars profit.

I also legitimately think this joke/scam gets to a dollar before it falls back below a cent.  And I’m going to be there for it.

Yeah I'm thinking about saying f' it and throwing some money at doggy coin and riding the wave just to laugh the entire time

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah I'm thinking about saying f' it and throwing some money at doggy coin and riding the wave just to laugh the entire time

Do it.  

59 minutes ago, N4L said:

I guess that makes you a two pump chump

No.

44 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah I don’t expect it to hit big but if it gets to a dollar it’s a nice chump of change for me. The 3 grand I put in won’t hinder me at all

I thought I was crazy for 660 dollars.  

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
1 hour ago, N4L said:

I guess that makes you a two pump chump

No.

It pumped, then dumped. Now you are hoping it pumps again so you can not dump and just hold forever. That makes you a two pump chump

Might as well go to a strip club where your two pumps will have a better payoff 

31 minutes ago, N4L said:

It pumped, then dumped. Now you are hoping it pumps again so you can not dump and just hold forever. That makes you a two pump chump

Might as well go to a strip club where your two pumps will have a better payoff 

Lol this is terrible logic.  People said that about Bitcoin when it got to a dollar.  Then again at 10 dollars.  Then again at 100.  Then again at 1,000.  Then again at 10,000.  Then again at 20,000.  

Once Dogecoin is at 40,000, I’ll send you a postcard from Mars.

Once it falls to 2 cents, you can make fun of me for a 100 dollar profit.