TRADE TARGETS

turtle28

Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the Raiders have been shopping receiver 

Amari Cooper and safety Karl Joseph. Cooper was a first-round pick in 2015, and Joseph arrived via round one in 2016.

Cooper has become a good player, albeit with some inconsistencies. Joseph has largely been a disappointment.

There’s a connection between these players and former Raider Khalil Mack, apart from the fact that the team picked all three in round one. Cooper, Joseph, and Mack are all represented by Joel Segal. And the willingness to trade Cooper and Joseph could be influenced in part by an unwillingness to try to negotiate long-term deals with the guy who won decisively a stare down with Jon Gruden.

Cooper for Doctson, is that a trade people would do?

I think it’s better to wait to see if he becomes a free agent.

Our pick is gonna be in the 20's. Raiders is looking like a top 5 pick this yr.

Send them our 2nd & Josh Doctson

For their 3rd, a 5th & Amari Cooper.

That would give us

1st, 3rd (top 5), 3rd compensatory and a bunch of other compensatory picks from 4th-7th with our own.

Do it while he has concussion.

He's a top 5-10 #1 WR, imo.

1 minute ago, aceinthehouse said:

Our pick is gonna be in the 20's. Raiders is looking like a top 5 pick this yr.

Send them our 2nd & Josh Doctson

For their 3rd, a 5th & Amari Cooper.

That would give us

1st, 3rd (top 5), 3rd compensatory and a bunch of other compensatory picks from 4th-7th with our own.

Do it while he has concussion.

He's a top 5-10 #1 WR, imo.

Why would they give up two draft picks and a better WR for a lesser WR?

It seems to me if we sent them Doctson and our 2nd and got back Cooper and their 3rd that that is more likely.

If Raiders are fire Selling the team I'd rather go after Hudson or Osemele if we was trading for anyone on there team.

I like Cooper but the Price will be too high as not only would you have to give up a pick you'd basically eliminate us resigning Crowder along with the Pick

Archived