SNF: Chiefs at Patriots

kingseanjohn

6 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Idk, maybe because this is a site where people come to discuss football. 

Idk you sound like those Saint fans in the Kamara thread. Back tracking then taking their shirts off when Kamara has a ok game. Then go silent mode when he has 2 Yards. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Idk you sound like those Saint fans in the Kamara thread. Back tracking then taking their shirts off when Kamara has a ok game. Then go silent mode when he has 2 Yards. 

lmao thank you for the excellent visual metaphor

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I don’t have anything to “backtrack” from. Interesting take coming from a Roy Hibbert fan lmao

Just now, malak1 said:

I don’t have anything to “backtrack” from. Interesting take coming from a Roy Hibbert fan lmao

Oh wow. My

dude brings up a guy from 6 years ago. 

Can’t wait for that sig bet friend. Hope you don’t back track from it..

actually I’ll call you out right now. Sig bet till the NFL draft is over between Chi and LAR.?? 

Show me the faith you have in Mitch. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Oh wow. My

dude brings up a guy from 6 years ago. 

Can’t wait for that sig bet friend. Hope you don’t back track from it..

actually I’ll call you out right now. Sig bet till the NFL draft is over between Chi and LAR.?? 

Show me the faith you have in Mitch. 

Lol. Hell no. The Rams are the best team in the league. Meanwhile, Mitch is throwing picks in the red zone. Lol. No chance I take that sig bet. 

Archived