Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

14 minutes ago, Howler said:

The perpetual pessimist tells me that McCarthy is a stubborn bastard that doesn't want to keep committed to the run or Jones. The optimist in me tells me that he's been waiting to deploy him for a game like this.

If we didnt break out the running game against DET - I dont see it being a major player today.

The LAR front DL far exceeds DETs and they're scoring 33-34pts a game.

"Keep the ball away via the run?" Nice concept, but I'm not seeing it today.

Huge task today but all the sweeter if we win. Go Pack go! 

I'm not expecting much so I don't think I'll be disappointed. I will be vocal and emotional during the game. I will call out stupid things, but Realistically, they are the more talented and better coached team. 

25 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Huge task today but all the sweeter if we win. Go Pack go! 

I'm not expecting much so I don't think I'll be disappointed. I will be vocal and emotional during the game. I will call out stupid things, but Realistically, they are the more talented and better coached team. 

I'm not expecting anything either. At least the bucks and brewers are/weren't as disappointing. I probably won't even watch because I'll be too busy later anyway. The packers make me feel like Eeyore lol.

Just now, Kepler said:

I'm not expecting anything either. At least the bucks and brewers are/weren't as disappointing. I probably won't even watch because I'll be too busy later anyway. The packers make me feel like Eeyore lol.

The Bucks aren't just winning they are destroying teams. I'm a Cubs fan so there's that. 

These are the games Green Bay usually surprises since we've had a franchise QB which started in '93. On paper the Rams win easy. They don't play the game on paper. 

For the first time this year we should have a full compliment of CB's since Breeland was signed. 

32 minutes ago, Kepler said:

I just get so wasted I don't care. And I have Monday off, so guess what I'm doing when I get off work at 3....

Lol

Archived