OFFICIAL GDT: Week 7 Tampa Edition

MWil23

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Apparently a lot more rumblings about the Broncos actively shopping Demaryius. Not shocking considering with Courtland Sutton playing well they are going to cut him in the offseason given his pricetag.

Wonder what the pricetag would be? Would you be interested for a 3rd or 4th rounder?

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Apparently a lot more rumblings about the Broncos actively shopping Demaryius. Not shocking considering with Courtland Sutton playing well they are going to cut him in the offseason given his pricetag.

Wonder what the pricetag would be? Would you be interested for a 3rd or 4th rounder?

Can we offer the Jags 5th, and the Pats 7th?

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'd just give our worst 5rh for him. He isn't likely to offer much long term. Plus he isn't cheap.

IDK Ive watched all the Broncos games this year and hes def. lost a step. With his age he lost his explosive burst that made him elite in his prime and hes turned more into a possession guy. I think he would fit in really well. Hes a incredible route runner, great leader and gets separation. His contract next year is def. a big number but its not like the Browns cant afford it then resign him after that for cheap.

IDK if I would go as high as a 3rd but a 4th I think would be doable and I think Denver would accept that too.

Baker already dropping his eyes on inside pressure.. that 3rd down was block up and blitz picked up well ... he had a wide open crossing route over the middle that would've at least gone for 35 yards.. he has to trust the line... stand in there and toss that ball over the MLB for a big play...

He didn't do that in the preseason or first few games... I'm not sure what is going on as to why he's regressed, but he's got to get back away from that..

Archived