OFFICIAL GDT: Week 7 Tampa Edition

MWil23

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

The one thing I like about this game for us is we are very good at taking the ball away on D and Winston is very good at giving it away. We could easily have 3 INT's on Sunday.

I do agree that our gun might be shooting Blanks. I blame bad WR's and bad use of personal not the QB

Bad use of personnel and bad play-calling = shooting blanks.

We might get smoked.

One of the things that amazes me is that we do the easy things worse than most teams. 

Our screen passes go for losses and our crossing routes go I to defenders.

I wonder if we dont have enough inbuilt check downs or check out of plays in our offense.

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I wonder if we dont have enough inbuilt check downs or check out of plays in our offense.

The focus under Huey was and under Huey/Haley is vertical routes/big passing plays.

The underneath passing game is ours for the taking if they build it in and emphasize it.

40 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I really hope JCT is out and Corb starts. I want to see what they might have in him. 

Not sure why you'd want that. I wanna see what Corbett can do as well, but Tretter has been very solid for us this year.

Losing EJ Gaines is going to make things way tougher for this D. I'm not sure how I feel about Ward matching up against Mike Evans. Might be better off having Denzel cover Jackson and double team Evans. That doesn't even take Godwin into consideration. They're gonna put up some numbers. We need to keep up. I think TB's defense will be improved without Smith as DC, less vanilla, but it's still the same personnel. Mayfield should have some great opportunities to make plays.

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Losing EJ Gaines is going to make things way tougher for this D. I'm not sure how I feel about Ward matching up against Mike Evans. Might be better off having Denzel cover Jackson and double team Evans. That doesn't even take Godwin into consideration. They're gonna put up some numbers. We need to keep up. I think TB's defense will be improved without Smith as DC, less vanilla, but it's still the same personnel. Mayfield should have some great opportunities to make plays.

Not to mention missing our best cover LB in Schobert. OJ Howard will likely have a big game as well.

16 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I got Buccs 38 Browns 24

we wont run Chubb enough 

we wont incorporate Duke enough 

Mike Evans, OJ, and Chris Godwin are gonna tear us up 

Humphries is gonna to make plays too 

on to Pittsburgh 

I think we will run Chubb a lot more and use Duke a lot.  Especially since Hyde is gone. 

Browns 38 Bucs 34.

Archived