OFFICIAL GDT: Week 7 Tampa Edition

MWil23

Who Wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

We seriously have the best fanbase ever.

*After Baltimore game and 1 minute into kickoff vs. the Chargers*

"Guys! We're in the thick of the playoff hunt!!!!!! Baker is the GOAT! He's so much better than Darnold!"

*After L.A. Beatdown against a squad that's only lost to the Rams and Chiefs while having the youngest roster in sports coming off of their biggest emotional win in almost 5 years"

"Guys! We're not going to win 5 games! Darnold is better than Baker! Ahhhhhh!"

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

"Guys! We're in the thick of the playoff hunt!!!!!! Baker is the GOAT! He's so much better than Darnold!"

*After L.A. Beatdown against a squad that's only lost to the Rams and Chiefs while having the youngest roster in sports coming off of their biggest emotional win in almost 5 years"

What’s crazy is during both those extreme highs and extreme lows, we all agreed that Hue is the worst and should be fired.

Except @Mind Character, he wrote a mildly condescending 6k word essay on the misconceptions of Hue’s failures. ? (this is a joke mind, back away from the keyboard)

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wishy washy if you ask me

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What’s crazy is during both those extreme highs and extreme lows, we all agreed that Hue is the worst and should be fired.

Except @Mind Character, he wrote a mildly condescending 6k word essay on the misconceptions of Hue’s failures. ? (this is a joke mind, back away from the keyboard)

You think it's a joke huh??

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc8cf745163593877

28 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Would anyone be surprised if we hold Jameis to under 20 points and get multiple turnovers against him?

This whole game comes down to inside pressure by Coley and Ogg...

If they elevate their game, it is possible to hold them under 20 points.

Jameis is garbage when faced with inside pressure.

Outside of that, man... we are about to get fried along the lines of last week in my opinion.

Mike Evans' physical dominance on Denzel Ward (Ward will battle tough though)

OJ Howard on Jamie Collins/Genard Avery (BBQ Chicken)

Desean Jackson on TJ Carrie (Award winning BBQ Chicken)

Chris Godwin on BBC (BBQ Chicken)

Injured Randall protecting the deep ball...(BBQ Chicken)

I find it hard to see us playing well against the pass...

Expect at least 3 big TE inside screens on third down...

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think we can win handily. 

Ward takes out DeSean no trouble and we double Evan's. 

Mg gets home 3 times causing 1 fumble.

DeSean on Ward means Carrie on Evans though right? 

Whoever Carrie is on it is going to have a really good day in fantasy football. If Tampa Bay is smart, they will target him and the Browns linebackers with TEs and backs. Lots of moving parts there.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

DeSean on Ward means Carrie on Evans though right? 

Whoever Carrie is on it is going to have a really good day in fantasy football. If Tampa Bay is smart, they will target him and the Browns linebackers with TEs and backs. Lots of moving parts there.

DeSean is averaging 100 ypg and Evan's is just under that. I think ward should be able to stick with DeSean pretty easily and a doubled Evan's will be manageable. 

I agree OJ should have a field vs our lbs, there backs have hardly been used in receiving the football, so presumably they block 6 a lot, which may mean mg has more time to get to Winston. I'd love to see myles have another game where he savages the other team, like week 1 vs pitt. 

Lets face it. Were going to get SMOKED. Howard will probably get a few big plays. Their rbs will have easy lanes. And then you have 3 very good wrs against an injured db group. 

The saving grace is a strong DL and Baker with a bounce back game.

Despite knowing whats coming I am glad that BBC is going to get back on the field. He deserved to be out there from the start. Carrie should be inside with him outside... 

I dont think he will impact the score but hoping he can earn himself a starting spot because he is another player who can get turnovers. 

Reality came to light in that maybe we dont have the depth of talent to be in the playoffs. Then again, maybe we do. We dont know how good Baker is and how Antonio, Njoku, and chubb will develop while Duke can still have a greater impact. 

This is the type game that, even if a loss, can still be positive if these young offensive players show some improvement. 

It was fun typing this post on my phone. I fudged it many times and miss my keyboard and music but whatever im drinking rambling and about ready to watch some football. 

Where the f are my headphones.

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

This game has the makings of a shootout.

Based on what I have seen so far I am not sure our gun is loaded.

The one thing I like about this game for us is we are very good at taking the ball away on D and Winston is very good at giving it away. We could easily have 3 INT's on Sunday.

I do agree that our gun might be shooting Blanks. I blame bad WR's and bad use of personal not the QB

Archived