GDT: The Dallas 90s Kidz @ The Washington 80s Kids

DaBoys

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

LOOL. Sad but true.

Why Dak doesn't throw the ball is beyond me. He's looking right at Gallup. 

Because he’s not an NFL QB, that’s why. He doesn’t have the intangibles for the position and is too afraid to take any chances. So unless the guy is wide open when Quincy is looking at him, the ball won’t go his way. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

BTW Daboys, the team with the most passing yards lost. And the same with the Eagles too. 

Yes, turnovers dictate losses

poor passing games reflect poor passers 

cant run the ball, can’t win the game

12 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

This is the play where Dak Prescott fumbled at the 1 and gave the Redskins a TD. Michael Gallup was wide open for the TD. Dak missed him. A 14 point swing. Brutal.  

He should be BENCHED!!!!!!!!!! This is not the first time. This is not the second time etc...he can't see it and he won't pull it. DAMN HIM! If the JAGs bench their QB why is this team being such a ***** not benching ours??? I rather see what Cooper Rush or Mike White can do now. We have 0 chance of making a playoff run with this guy playing the way he is playing now. He even hesitates on scramble. 

1 hour ago, atran35 said:

He should be BENCHED!!!!!!!!!! This is not the first time. This is not the second time etc...he can't see it and he won't pull it. DAMN HIM! If the JAGs bench their QB why is this team being such a ***** not benching ours??? I rather see what Cooper Rush or Mike White can do now. We have 0 chance of making a playoff run with this guy playing the way he is playing now. He even hesitates on scramble. 

Not just this play either. He missed both Beasley and a tight end (I think Jarwin) on seam routes that Tony called out.

42 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Just need a new WR that's all. If theres any way we can trade our top 10 pick next year to get one we should.

Our only hope is for the team to sign Ryan Fitzpatrick next offseason. Or pray Drew Lock falls to the 2nd round.

I'm done believing we have a shot at a Super Bowl. I'm done believing in anything except us being a joke with GM Jerry Jones, successor Stephen Jones, Jason Garrett and the rest of this front office. They are a bunch of clowns who have no business being involved in football decisions. Instead of admitting their mistakes, they let their pride and emotions cloud their judgement. They have seen a trade like this blow up in their faces twice already, yet they do it again thinking it'll be different.  

If Dak stinks it up again and Jerry signs him to a 100 million dollar contract next offseason I think I'm done with this joke of a franchise. 

10 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Our only hope is for the team to sign Ryan Fitzpatrick next offseason. Or pray Drew Lock falls to the 2nd round.

I'm done believing we have a shot at a Super Bowl. I'm done believing in anything except us being a joke with GM Jerry Jones, successor Stephen Jones, Jason Garrett and the rest of this front office. They are a bunch of clowns who have no business being involved in football decisions. Instead of admitting their mistakes, they let their pride and emotions cloud their judgement. They have seen a trade like this blow up in their faces twice already, yet they do it again thinking it'll be different.  

If Dak stinks it up again and Jerry signs him to a 100 million dollar contract next offseason I think I'm done with this joke of a franchise. 

I hear you.  This move means the organization is committed to Dak.  Should the team get close to the playoffs this year it means Garrett will be back as well.  I'm shaking my head.  I hate giving up a first rounder.  Didn't want to do it for ET and he's about the best at his position.  I don't get it.  It's a move that reeks of desperation.  They've made their bed.  Now they and the fan base have to lay in it.

Archived