Week 7 GDT - Titans @? Chargers

dtait93

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Nah doesn't really bother me. I just don't see the reason it's allowed to continue happening when there's supposed to be rules in place to stop it.

Again it’s the internet you can’t never stop trolling I’m sorry it’s just a fact though. 

And I just realized empty backfield but they are still expecting a QB sneak from the 1..so if you look at the play call its kinda smart from the sense that anyone in the back of that middle part of the end zone should be 1on1...it just didnt work quite as good as we hoped...

We probably should have just sneaked it. Or even a reverse in that situation would have been better. Or throw a fade to Davis...hindsight is 20/20...

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Even with our success today. I don't trust our run game. 

But a RPO would have been a better call. 

Or just a sneak where he jumps over the top. 

You'd think Henry with a Tomlinson type leap would work better. 

Our interior OL is a joke, to be honest Spain has played better in the zone scheme far as run blocking than Kline has. Jones & Kline gets no push consistently in the run game, & the struggle we have in this zone run scheme is our guards struggle to get to the second level & climb the next man, mainly because they get no push from the start. 

Its a shame if Ryans didnt get beat we probably win this game...I didnt see the 2nd TD pass but Im sure its the same deal...

But one really good thing about this game that I feel good about is the fact that we found out how to properly use Lewis...he looked like another runner in there today.

Just now, capton_cutclass said:

Its a shame if Ryans didnt get beat we probably win this game...I didnt see the 2nd TD pass but Im sure its the same deal...

But one really good thing about this game that I feel good about is the fact that we found out how to properly use Lewis...he looked like another runner in there today.

Ryan straight up got beat, which sucks but is gonna happen.

I find the Lewis blown coverage a lot worse. Dude just forgot he was even supposed to be covering the guy.

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

This was his worst game as a Titan to me. 

Gave up the TD and got beat by Allen for multiple conversions. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I meant Dion Lewis...I didnt see the 2nd TD pass...I am assuming Kendrick got beat but I didnt know that...strange coincidence. I really like the fact heh ad a good game...it makes me excited to see next week.

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

He also had two good PBU in the end Zone. He didn't look like he thought he had the deep zone on the TD.

It's awesome that we can say this was his worst game. 

Archived