18 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #6 Michigan @ #24 Michigan State
    • #9 Oklahoma @ TCU
    • #16 NC State @ #3 Clemson
    • #22 Mississippi State @ #5 LSU
    • #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington State

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I rooted for the Brewers over the Cardinals because I was 9 and could actually go to Country Stadium (and then once I turned 11, Miller Park) to cheer them on.

I root for the Badgers because I went to school at the UW of Wisconsin-Madison and owe my, if you don't mind me bragging, very successful career to the reputation of my school. I have a huge debt to my college.

As for the Rams or Packers stuff, the reality is that the majority of Packer fans at my age are spoiled rotten. I'm a Rams fan, and you better than anyone has known what's that like for the last 20 years. As for rooting for the Rams, the only reason I ever rooted for them was because they were in my backyard and a 4 year old me could high five them when no one else would. They're in a different city now. They're not my team. Full stop.

That's fine. I understand that. I'm just saying the anger seems a bit over the top. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

That's fine. I understand that. I'm just saying the anger seems a bit over the top. 

What are you talking about? This conversation started because you told me it's not too late to be a Rams fan ******* traitor again. That's your stance, not mine. 

As for the avatar, of course I root for the 9ers. It drives attendence down, which hopefully drive revenue down for Kroenke. He's the only person I want to die. And he's a WalMart exec, it's not like I'm sitting here rooting for death on someone who wouldn't have it coming. He's a horrible human being and we should all want him to die independent of football allegiance. 

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What are you talking about? This conversation started because you told me it's not too late to be a Rams fan ******* traitor again. That's your stance, not mine. 

As for the avatar, of course I root for the 9ers. It drives attendence down, which hopefully drive revenue down for Kroenke. He's the only person I want to die. And he's a WalMart exec, it's not like I'm sitting here rooting for death on someone who wouldn't have it coming. He's a horrible human being and we should all want him to die independent of football allegiance. 

I was busting your balls because the Rams are finally good. I actually didn't notice the avatar until you pointed it out. On second thought, you might be bad luck. Don't root for the Rams. ;)

Also, I don't think Kroenke has anything to do with Walmart. His wife is a Walton.(and yes, Walmart and the Waltons are awful)

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

i mean, true of literally any NFL owner, but fair

Just now, jrry32 said:

I was busting your balls because the Rams are finally good. I actually didn't notice the avatar until you pointed it out. On second thought, you might be bad luck. Don't root for the Rams. ;)

Also, I don't think Kroenke has anything to do with Walmart. His wife is a Walton.(and yes, Walmart and the Waltons are awful)

They'll choke. Not worried tbh. Bummed because even when they choke in the playoffs they'll be decent enough that the LA move won't fail.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They'll choke. Not worried tbh. Bummed because even when they choke in the playoffs they'll be decent enough that the LA move won't fail.

You should be very worried. Sean McVay is a Football God.

Archived