1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #6 Michigan @ #24 Michigan State
    • #9 Oklahoma @ TCU
    • #16 NC State @ #3 Clemson
    • #22 Mississippi State @ #5 LSU
    • #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington State

Just now, jrry32 said:

You need a winner in your life

That's the difference between you and me. You're a Yankees and Rams and frontrunner fan. I'm a fan of the teams I've loved because I get to see them.

Stan Kroenke stole the Rams from me. They can die. So can he. Ideally of dementia, and ideally very very slowly. **** the Rams. 

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
25 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Utah has put up 27 straight points...

34 straight points*

haha Utah muffed a punt at their 15 yard line to give us a chance to score and break the streak.....

But, we proceed to go 3 and out and then go for it on 4th down only to give up quick pressure and throw a no-look INT lmao

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's the difference between you and me. You're a Yankees and Rams and frontrunner fan. I'm a fan of the teams I've loved because I get to see them.

Stan Kroenke stole the Rams from me. They can die. So can he. Ideally of dementia, and ideally very very slowly. **** the Rams. 

LOL. I'm a front-runner?

tenor.gif?itemid=5036391

Don't be angry at me because the Brewers are choking. xD

Also, how did Kroenke steal the Rams from a guy who lives in Wisconsin?

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nope. It's story time.

My family had season tickets from the day the Rams moved from LA. I was born in St. Louis and love that city. We went to every game from when they moved through 1998, and then my dad got a job at a certain general company with corporate headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. So we moved in spring of 1999.

While we were there, we stayed through every loss, and we were basically alone in terms of fans who actually cheered the team on. I **** you not, when our family missed a game because we had a funeral to go to, D'Marco Farr asked my mom where we were because we missed the previous game. I'll always remember that.

We moved to Wisconsin in an era before Stubhub where you had to know someone to get tickets, and suddenly we couldn't cheer for our hometown team. It's not the same. I'll never forget what the St. Louis Rams did for my family, and I'll never root for the **** who stole them. He can die.

Archived