18 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #6 Michigan @ #24 Michigan State
    • #9 Oklahoma @ TCU
    • #16 NC State @ #3 Clemson
    • #22 Mississippi State @ #5 LSU
    • #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington State

1 hour ago, cp0k2 said:

A welcher of the highest order that wants to hire the scum that is Art Briles; why are you here? Go use your sausage fingers to furiously type the nonsense you concoct elsewhere.

huh?  I'm talking about Kendal.  relax and step away from your laptop.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:
2 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

A welcher of the highest order that wants to hire the scum that is Art Briles; why are you here? Go use your sausage fingers to furiously type the nonsense you concoct elsewhere.

huh?  I'm talking about Kendal.  relax and step away from your laptop.

I mean tbf let's not pretend that Art Briles' kid has some real up to date views on the whole Baylor student athletes raping and abusing women situation...he's defended his dad at every conceivable opportunity.

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean tbf let's not pretend that Art Briles' kid has some real up to date views on the whole Baylor student athletes raping and abusing women situation...he's defended his dad at every conceivable opportunity.

But Kendal is a stand up guy who was definitely not involved with carrying on a dangerous football cultur...

"The lawsuit alleges Kendal Briles, former Baylor assistant coach, encouraged these actions and once asked a Dallas potential recruit: 'Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players.'"

Oh

Archived