18 members have voted

1. 1. What is the GOTW?

• #6 Michigan @ #24 Michigan State
    • #9 Oklahoma @ TCU
    • #16 NC State @ #3 Clemson
    • #22 Mississippi State @ #5 LSU
    • #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington State

53 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Has anyone mentioned how that very solid Memphis team is getting curb stomped by Missouri?

Not the same team on the road as they are at home. Also came out a little flat after the emotional loss last week.

Houston also putting up an impressive performance against Navy today.

4 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Not the same team on the road as they are at home. Also came out a little flat after the emotional loss last week.

Came out flat but still lost the 2nd quarter by 10? As for home and away, they didn't have any problems last season and this year they only have played no bodies at home. You are reaching. They aren't good, at all.

14 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I can't wait to quote this post when a 1 road loss Power 5 school makes the playoff over UCF tbh.

10 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Came out flat but still lost the 2nd quarter by 10? As for home and away, they didn't have any problems last season and this year they only have played no bodies at home. You are reaching. They aren't good, at all.

They were averaging 58 at home before last week. Averaging 23 on the road coming into this game.

But no. Same team at home and on the road.

5 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

They were averaging 58 at home before last week. Averaging 23 on the road coming into this game.

But no. Same team at home and on the road.

Home Games: Mercer, Georgia State, South Alabama, UConn

Away Games: Navy, Tulane

It's obviously a home/away thing. Not that their only remotely competent competition has all been on the road.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That means they're bad, which is what we were saying the whole time tbh.

Alright, they can be bad, I don't really care.

But going to Memphis and winning, especially the way they did, was a huge win for UCF. You just don't do that. I would love to see this Missouri team win at Memphis; they wouldn't. I don't think many of the teams in the top 25 would. It showed this UCF team can be just as good as last year's team to me. Going on the road and beating a team looking for revenge for 2 games last year is tough. They did it.

Archived