The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh then you're in the bottom half. I laugh at you from the upper half of states.

You can't be in the upper half of states when nobody voluntarily lives there. Shiiiiiit, they're actually claiming North Dakota is a top state. C'mon, man. xD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I had to go with Beef Flank. When I was in college, flank steak was an affordable treat. Still love it for that reason. Plus, as good as brisket is, BBQ always makes me feel sick after I eat it.

That was the tough one for me. Properly cooked flank or skirt steak is delicious. But brisket and bbq just lured me in ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

South Florida is legit as hell.

Northern Florida is not.

South Florida sucks. 

EDIT: Well, that's not really fair. South Florida would be fine if not for Miami people. They are the worst.

Edited by jrry32

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like the Keys.

Yeah, sorry, I edited it. South Florida would be fine if not for Miami people. They're terrible. Outside of them, perfectly fine place. Northwest Florida is pretty awful with some isolated decent spots.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yeah, sorry, I edited it. South Florida would be fine if not for Miami people. They're terrible. Outside of them, perfectly fine place. Northwest Florida is pretty awful with some isolated decent spots.

Yeah, north of Tampa is no bueno to me.  

Daytona is just the most southernmost version of “trashy Atlantic coast city”.  Daytona, Myrtle, Virginia Beach, Atlantic City, etc are all the same city pretty much.  Trashy and touristy tee shirts, underwhelming oceanfront seafood joints, lots fried food...

Got a feeling you guys won't like my taste in meat (or food in general) but I'm an American so I feel the need to have my voice heard.

Matchup 1 - Ground Beef
Matchup 2 - idk what these are
Matchup 3 - Pass
Matchup 4 - Beef Chuck (this is like ground chuck, right?)
Matchup 5-8 - I don't like pork

Hope this was helpful :)

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, north of Tampa is no bueno to me.  

Daytona is just the most southernmost version of “trashy Atlantic coast city”.  Daytona, Myrtle, Virginia Beach, Atlantic City, etc are all the same city pretty much.  Trashy and touristy tee shirts, underwhelming oceanfront seafood joints, lots fried food...

Who goes to Daytona other than NASCAR fans? I lived like an hour and a half from Daytona, and I don't think I've ever actually been in the city. I always drove right on past.

7 minutes ago, James said:

Got a feeling you guys won't like my taste in meat (or food in general) but I'm an American so I feel the need to have my voice heard.

Matchup 1 - Ground Beef
Matchup 3 - Pass

This is pretty upsetting 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, James said:

Matchup 1 - Ground Beef
Matchup 3 - Pass

BYQZUl-zkwrFE8qmNkHZKoanqb2spx6rjgdCE7sj

• Like 6

Just now, jrry32 said:

Who goes to Daytona other than NASCAR fans? I lived like an hour and a half from Daytona, and I don't think I've ever actually been in the city. I always drove right on past.

I stayed there once on a road trip.

I knew there was a beach and NASCAR fans loved it.  Had somewhat high hopes.... left utterly disappointed.

I like Tampa, Bonita Springs, Naples, Sanibel, Miami, Islamorada, Key West, and Ft Lauderdale though.  People give Florida a lot of sht, but there are a ton of great areas.  Jacksonville seemed ok driving through, but I didn’t stop and can’t say I have any knowledge there.

• Like 1