The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

Matchup 1 - #1 Beef Short Loin vs #8 Ground Beef
Matchup 2 - #2 Beef Rib vs #7 Beef Round
Matchup 3 - #3 Beef Brisket vs #6 Beef Flank/Plate
Matchup 4 - #4 Beef Sirloin vs #5 Beef Chuck

Matchup 5 - #1 Pork Shoulder vs #8 Pork Butt, Leg, Shank, Hocks
Matchup 6 - #2 Sausage (Bulk) vs #7 Pork Tenderloin
Matchup 7 - #3 Pork Ribs vs #6 Pork Loin
Matchup 8 - #4 Pork Belly vs #5 Sausage (Links)

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh I'd have to work my way up to that. That's like going in on a $1000 bottle of scotch. Gotta slowly get there to understand the differences.

You’ll understand the difference immediately 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Matchup 1 - #1 Beef Short Loin vs #8 Ground Beef
Matchup 2 - #2 Beef Rib vs #7 Beef Round
Matchup 3 - #3 Beef Brisket vs #6 Beef Flank/Plate
Matchup 4 - #4 Beef Sirloin vs #5 Beef Chuck

Matchup 5 - #1 Pork Shoulder vs #8 Pork Butt, Leg, Shank, Hocks
Matchup 6 - #2 Sausage (Bulk) vs #7 Pork Tenderloin
Matchup 7 - #3 Pork Ribs vs #6 Pork Loin
Matchup 8 - #4 Pork Belly vs #5 Sausage (Links)

And we have our first hanging chad ballot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Get out, get out, GET THE HELL OUT!

Heathen. Charletan. 

tbh I'd have to work my way up to that. That's like going in on a $1000 bottle of scotch. Gotta slowly get there to understand the differences.

I was once given a $500 bottle of scotch that came in its own wooden box, engraved with its number. 

I drank it on my birthday almost a year later. I refused to share. Well, thats not exactly true, I gave 2 of my buds a glass. Everyone else was told to buzz off.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Yeah, there's no question @ramssuperbowl99. It's consistency of the fat - marbled through and through.

Literally melts in your mouth. 

See I've had good steaks, and what I mean when I say that is the butter-basted, 1000+ degree oven seared places that are like $50/plate that use good beef. I haven't had the kobe beef type stuff. 

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

See I've had good steaks, and what I mean when I say that is the butter-basted, 1000+ degree oven seared places that are like $50/plate that use good beef. I haven't had the kobe beef type stuff. 

Much like that, but 10x as tender and flavorful. I've had Japanese Kobe steak once, and it was significantly better than any $50 steak I've had.

I've eaten at a VERY nice/expensive place one time in my life. It was in Nashville, TN in a place called the "Stock-Yard". It used to be ranked as one of the 10 best steakhouses in the U.S. Unfortunately they were bought out by developers in 2015. That said, being a shell shocked/out of my element individual, I ordered water, to which the waitress asked me if I wanted mineral, distilled, bottled, or tap. I replied "whichever one is free". All of the steaks were aged 30 days and the sides were all a la carte style. So, I ordered a middle tier priced item, which was a $50 Prime Rib. I literally cut it with my fork (no knife necessary) and the horseradish based dip/sauce was otherworldly.  At that moment, my eyes were opened as to just how good beef could be. My buddy gave me a bit of his bone in ribeye...and WOW.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That said, being a shell shocked/out of my element individual, I ordered water, to which the waitress asked me if I wanted mineral, distilled, bottled, or tap. I replied "whichever one is free". 

Wanna go on a double date with me, @Heimdallr, and @Malfatron?

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, James said:

Got a feeling you guys won't like my taste in meat (or food in general) but I'm an American so I feel the need to have my voice heard.

Matchup 1 - Ground Beef
Matchup 2 - idk what these are
Matchup 3 - Pass
Matchup 4 - Beef Chuck (this is like ground chuck, right?)
Matchup 5-8 - I don't like pork

Hope this was helpful :)

Let me guess, if you're having a steak, you get it well done with A-1 sauce?