Week 7: Other games

Klomp

4 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

Washington has also played an easier schedule.

Something they share, both teams lost to cupcakes they're better than at home.

The scary thing about WAS is they have a really nice remaining schedule.

Something is off about PHI. DAL and NYG are cupcakes. They still have 5 games against those 3 teams.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:00 AM, Klomp said:

The only reason I might disagree is because Allen is working with the worst collection of offensive talent in the league. Give him a playmaker or two and a little OL help and he'd play better. Every other rookie QB has talent around him.

Not according to what I saw yesterday with the Jets.  

12 hours ago, Klomp said:

The scary thing about WAS is they have a really nice remaining schedule.

Something is off about PHI. DAL and NYG are cupcakes. They still have 5 games against those 3 teams.

Philadelphia struck lightning in a bottle last year.  They were never as good as their record indicated.   And Washington is a Jekyll and Hyde team.  I will continue to argue that the NFC East is the worst division in the entire NFL...although the NFC West is giving them a run this year.  

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

It's still better than Buffalo's offensive group.

I suppose you could say that on an overall basis, but if all players were actually healthy, I'd take LeSean McCoy and Chris Ivory over anyone on the Jets' offense.  Unfortunately, they aren't though.  But, either way, it's like saying which cancer is better, pancreatic or lung?  

56 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I suppose you could say that on an overall basis, but if all players were actually healthy, I'd take LeSean McCoy and Chris Ivory over anyone on the Jets' offense.  Unfortunately, they aren't though.  But, either way, it's like saying which cancer is better, pancreatic or lung?  

I wouldn't put Ivory in there, personally, but it's more the WRs and OL that separate the two.

3 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Baltimore really could've helped us out yesterday.

Call me insane here, but good teams split on their road trips, so if the Saints lost at Baltimore yesterday, I honestly think they would beat the Vikings. But now...

Also Minnesota matches up with them WAY better than Baltimore does, at least when healthy.

Archived