Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Catch up my man, it’s amazing.

It’s like 15 bucks a month streaming through Prime.  Cancel after a month.

It must be nice to be a millionaire.

I guess I am holding out for Netflix to have the rights to release

Did debate getting HBOGO for a bit too

Edited by malibuspeedrace
  • Like 1

Man oh mannnn .... I just looked up and was shocked to see that I had 3,500+ posts (madness) .... Lol ... I thought I might've had in the high 1000s or something I don't know what... it's crazy... but crazier to think that I've been reading FF's draft/player rankings/mocks since the "Speed skater Wimbley and DeMeco Ryans no matter what" 2006  "Leon Williams?! days, and then I started reading the Browns forum posts during draft season since in 2007 ... time flies ... it's wild that I just draft season lurked for all those years and didn't register and post until 2016 ... hahaha... Good times... I know for a fact that a lot of the old names I used to see/read are new names  that I've interacted with as many have  their old name in the sig or others have the same or similar name, but I wonder who else I've interacted with under newer alias' that I used to read, agree, and disagree with way back when ...

FF has been the truth for a long time... I remember I used to go between FF and nflraftcountdown for draft info ... what an internet time it was... 

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Man oh mannnn .... I just looked up and was shocked to see that I had 3,500+ posts (madness) .... Lol ... I thought I might've had in the high 1000s or something I don't know what... it's crazy... but crazier to think that I've been reading FF's draft/player rankings/mocks since the "Speed skater Wimbley and DeMeco Ryans no matter what" 2006  "Leon Williams?! days, and then I started reading the Browns forum posts during draft season since in 2007 ... time flies ... it's wild that I just draft season lurked for all those years and didn't register and post until 2016 ... hahaha... Good times... I know for a fact that a lot of the old names I used to see/read are new names  that I've interacted with as many have  their old name in the sig or others have the same or similar name, but I wonder who else I've interacted with under newer alias' that I used to read, agree, and disagree with way back when ...

FF has been the truth for a long time... I remember I used to go between FF and nflraftcountdown for draft info ... what an internet time it was... 

I have almost 30k.

Of course you’re post still likely take up triple the server space, but whatever.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have almost 30k.

Of course you’re post still likely take up triple the server space, but whatever.

You also have almost 10k likes on 14k posts since you have been here. I should @ 43.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have almost 30k.

Fact ... Lol

30,000.... Sheesh ... that's wild... in that case I'm still not totally convinced you're not just a google A.I. algorithm designed to trigger and observe human behavior that went faulty somewhere back in the day and now just posts in the football draftnik multi-verse under alias' that all start with "LETSGO...." . Who knew all this time that LETSGOPACKERS, LETSGOEAGLES, and LETSGOBROWNIES and so on and so on are all the same, one A.I. ... no wonder you have so many posts... it all makes sense now ...

• Like 1