Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gimme updated of DeWine if you can, I’m working until 7.

Broad strokes

It was 20 minutes of him encouraging us, saying we’ve done well, that the fight isn’t over and it’s still very serious. He encouraged us to wear masks and keep our distance. 

No parties, social distance, wear makes. No mandates or sports decisions.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

It was 20 minutes of him encouraging us, saying we’ve done well, that the fight isn’t over and it’s still very serious. He encouraged us to wear masks and keep our distance. 

No parties, social distance, wear makes. No mandates or sports decisions.

Grow a set mike. 😂 

We need more than encouragement tbh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Grow a set mike. 😂 

...a set is three...good thing you’re not in the medical field...uhhhh 😉 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We need more than encouragement tbh.

I’m becoming more Quadrant 4 than ever tbh

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

There will be no football college on down in any capacity this fall. I guarantee it. 

NFL should redo their television advertising deals if they will be the only supply because the demand will be colossal.

Dewine's thing tonight reminded me of my coworkers who try too hard to make their students like them instead of doing any form of discipline. The pandemic really shows you how worthless every politician is. The guys with their hands on the wheel make no attempt at steering in either direction with any of this stuff because if they make a call one way or another they have to have to actually do something in the interest of their constituents for a change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Dewine's thing tonight reminded me of my coworkers who try too hard to make their students like them instead of doing any form of discipline. The pandemic really shows you how worthless every politician is. The guys with their hands on the wheel make no attempt at steering in either direction with any of this stuff because if they make a call one way or another they have to have to actually do something in the interest of their constituents for a change. 

I don’t think he can do anything. Didn’t business successful sue him last shutdown to open back up? Not like he has power to do anything. 

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

He is also basically doing what the CDC said to do. Trying that and if it doesn’t work. It will be another shutdown. He is

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

NFL should redo their television advertising deals if they will be the only supply because the demand will be colossal.

I believe the deal is almost over. I think they have another year. It be crazy for the tv side to work it over now. 

they just need to work on sponsors. They could easily tarp over seating and make it add space

Edited by buno67

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I believe the deal is almost. It be crazy for the tv side to work it over now. 

they just need to work on sponsors. They could easily tarp over seating and make it add space

Hell, just showing games being played will be enough for this sports-starved nation!

The ratings will be through the roof.