Week 8: New York Giants GDT

Ghostnote

tenor.gif

The Redskins continue to win

NeighboringNervousAmmonite-small.gif

Im choosing to continue to take the Blue pill (Trixie has never been pleased so much) and see how far this dream season can go on. But if this team comes out flat and or Gruden screws up this golden opportunity, I’ll go full tilt Heisenberg 

MGNotMeth.gif

ScholarlyKindlyDog-max-1mb.gif

N05X.gif

23 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

tenor.gif

The Redskins continue to win

NeighboringNervousAmmonite-small.gif

Im choosing to continue to take the Blue pill (Trixie has never been pleased so much) and see how far this dream season can go on. But if this team comes out flat and or Gruden screws up this golden opportunity, I’ll go full tilt Heisenberg 

MGNotMeth.gif

ScholarlyKindlyDog-max-1mb.gif

N05X.gif

22ac94058843a69bed3f14d33e59eac7.gif

21 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Colts definitely aren't as bad  as their record. They should have beaten the eagles and took the Texans to OT and their coach blew that.

They were also w/o their best player and a main reason we lost to them - arguably the main reason - in Ty Hilton for two games but he has 4 TDs in the other 5 games he’s played. I think they beat the Jets if he plays, they almost beat them w/o him.

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

weather and wind should not be an issue. 

SUN

OCT 28
Partly Cloudy
56°49°
10%
WSW 7 mph 72%

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/New+York+NY+USNY0996:1:US

I have that image of Jay Schroeder after the 86 Championship game in NY we were shutout and the winds were horrific indelibly ingrained in my memory banks 

schroeder-300-288x180.jpg

They should have started that Williams guy

Archived