Week 8: New York Giants GDT

Ghostnote

Btw, @mike23md, I'm friends with 2 ex Redskins cheerleaders. Can never get tired of Jamilla and Melanie (from 2008 there are 2 "Melani", one WITH an E at the end of her name is hotter, and a friend).

Redskins cheerleaders in uniform are fair game unless the pose is suggestive.

Here's a good gallery (with lots of Melanie)

http://www.procheerleaderblog.com/blog/images/2008/Aug/redskins080908/index.html

Brothers, I enjoyed this game and am enjoying this season. It reminds me of the mid to  late 81 season after Gibbs thre away his Air Coryell playbook

Big Ups to

MVP-  some call him Ap other AD

Front three and Kerrigan and ILB’s Beast Mode play

the entire defense. Playing hard and tough 

Swearinger- I’ve hammered him but he’s playing at a very high level and gets turnivers

Doctson- I’ve really hammered him and he’s turned in two very good games blocking and catching

Special Teams-remember the days a punt return or KO return would kill us? Danny Johnson, Chesson, and Stroman play fast and good on special teams

i agree with a fellow brother, just enjoying the positives today. 

I am always happy when we win. But Stroman has been burnt in the Saints, Cowboys and now the Giants. That's a problem and you can rest assure the rest of the NFL are taking note, especially the Falcons . Next week game vs the Falcons will be a big challenge. Matt Ryan is no Elly Mae ( Eli Manning). Hats off to our D they playing outstanding ball. Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

I think we do. Peterson has been great no doubt but 27 touches today is a heck of a lot. Thompson seemed to still be nicked up and Bibbs was nowhere to be found. There’s still a long way to go they have to find a way to lighten the load a bit 

We still have Perine who is inactive each week and we have Mack Brown on the practice squad. We do not need another running back.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I am HOPING part of the issue is just getting a healthy CT and Crowder back. That said, Alex Smith is missing throws. 

He definitely missed Richardson for a TD. I was watching on the app at an event so I missed some but he definitely missed some things he should’ve hit.

I also saw Richardson stop after one reception and was wondering what in the world he was doing.

Doctson and Reed played well.

I hope Crowder plays next week.

18 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

As I said before, as goes MVP, so goes our offense.

We're winning in spite of the QB.

But sure enough, someone is going to trot out the 'ole W/L record and call him a "winner"

I didn't really believe in the Alex Smith is a winner narrative but he literally wins everywhere he goes he must be the luckiest QB ever. He isn't winning the games(AP and the defense is) but he isn't making a soul crushing mistake to lose the game like we have seen in the past.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

He definitely missed Richardson for a TD. I was watching on the app at an event so I missed some but he definitely missed some things he should’ve hit.

I also saw Richardson stop after one reception and was wondering what in the world he was doing.

Doctson and Reed played well.

I hope Crowder plays next week.

He also drew a PI when he went downfield to PRich too. Which is what I've been calling for. You got a fast guy. The DB will panic and hold

Archived