The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

16 hours ago, khodder said:

Basically I got nothing rags

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

I had already voted for you before you questioned me. Vote hasn't changed.

I'm just not a fan of your game to that point.

Ah, you're right.  I forgot about this well-explained vote.

5 minutes ago, khodder said:

Interested in hearing thoughts from @Matts4313 and @TedLavie

Dingo has came out and say nothing valuable so far. He voted for Swag while not stating any reason, and then voted Dome pushing back his explanation to N2. I thought that was a bit shady. I'm not 100% committed to it and I need to re-read a couple of exchanges, but so far it's what stood out for me

Just now, khodder said:

Ahh yes. And you've reacted exactly as I wanted.

Don't make me a Pawn in your chess game.

It's more drunken connect 4.  I don't care about the vote, but the rationale and explanations behind it.  You vote me for nothing in a joke post, then lay out your concerns which don't include me when questioned which is actually just parroting others, then evidently the joke vote on me is a real vote for vague reasons.  Cause what it looks like is you putting a vote on someone that already had a vote to try and not get attention.  Then when questioned acted like it was part of some grand scheme all along.  But let's move on.

What happened to the other people you mentioned to begin with?

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

The fact you didn’t know who I was speaking about (even though I quoted the individual in that post) is rather concerning. 

Its almost as though you were going through my post history and just made an assumption. 

no, i posted early asking dingo if he was an other. 

you did a bit later quote orca, and say that hes not an other, but not a civ.

i thought you were responding to my dingo post, and i thought there was a clue in the pharsing "i dont know mafia, i just know". so i checked the wire quotes and came up empty.

i am curious on why you think orca isnt civ though. i have a few game related reasons, but did he make a slip somewhere? is it because he quoted the op?

@Matts4313 on a "pitch count" is so convienent. the reason you say these things before a game is so that you can hide during the game if you happen to flip mafia

matts gave me crap before about me saying that im going to change my game (after he got me lynched in the rick and morty game)

matts

i want the old matts or no matts 

because i think this is mafia matts

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 on a "pitch count" is so convienent. the reason you say these things before a game is so that you can hide during the game if you happen to flip mafia

That’s definitely why I say things like that before a game... But didn’t you say something similar before this game too? Is your read stronger than a matts pre-game post?

i realize the whole reason for a pitch count was because he’s been frustrated easily before by certain posters, but I’m STILL surprised he’s been able to avoid getting into it with any of them so far.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This is the same thought I had about your comment.  Your reaction and subsequent posts have me leaning civ for you.  I just had a sense that the post was a laying the ground work post

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Masterful display of scumhunting lmao.

@DingoLadd why wait until n2? 

Oh I'm scumhunting. But it's D1 so any reads I make are more or less irrelevant, D1 posts don't matter until later. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

@DingoLadd why don’t you like me?

im sure you meant you’d come out with what you have before n1 even though you said n2, but why wait at all? 

Talk about me, I’m bored 

Quite simply I don't like how hard you're trying to appear town. You're trying to appear helpful and active on D1, that's never a good sign. 

Yes I meant N1.

53 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Dingo has came out and say nothing valuable so far. He voted for Swag while not stating any reason, and then voted Dome pushing back his explanation to N2. I thought that was a bit shady. I'm not 100% committed to it and I need to re-read a couple of exchanges, but so far it's what stood out for me

This is fair, voted swag because swag comes off as a wildcard to me but other than that there's no logic to it.

That was a typo should be N1. 

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

no, i posted early asking dingo if he was an other. 

you did a bit later quote orca, and say that hes not an other, but not a civ.

i thought you were responding to my dingo post, and i thought there was a clue in the pharsing "i dont know mafia, i just know". so i checked the wire quotes and came up empty.

i am curious on why you think orca isnt civ though. i have a few game related reasons, but did he make a slip somewhere? is it because he quoted the op?

matts gave me crap before about me saying that im going to change my game (after he got me lynched in the rick and morty game)

matts

i want the old matts or no matts 

because i think this is mafia matts

That’s my fault for the confusion. I totally took the post you made towards orca as thinking he was the other. 

As for orca, he’s got an attitude to him that feels different. 

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Quite simply I don't like how hard you're trying to appear town. You're trying to appear helpful and active on D1, that's never a good sign. 

Yes I meant N1.

I’m trying not to get lynched 

Archived