The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Dome – Pickle (12), Rags (15), Mookie (18), Jams (21), Mookie (24)
Ragnarok
Squire
– Matts (25)
Bcb
Orca
– Bcb (7), Dingo (12), Squire (13), Bcb (16)
Pickle Rick – Malf (6), Squire (12), Rags (18), Dingo (22)
James – Swag (16), KSJ (23)
Mookie – KSJ (6)
Touch – Swag (7), Dome (26)
Khodder – Rags (15)
KSJ – Rags (8), Orca (11)
Swag – Touch (8), Bcb (9), Malf (9), Bcb (16)
Malf – Pickle (6), Touch (6), Orca (8), Matts (11), Khodder (15), Swag (19), Touch (20), Matts (23)
Matts – Dingo (12)
Ted – Dingo (17)
Dingo – Swag (14), Dome (17)

Vote Count:
3 Dingo – Matts, Ted, Pickle
2 Bcb – Swag, Orca
2 KSJ – Mookie, Jams
2 Dome – Dingo, Touch

2 Matts – Malf, Squire
1 Orca – KSJ
1 Mookie – Dome
1 Rags – Khodder

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yarp

yarp

Yarp 

*Narp

this is my classic get mislynched based on a bunch of people’s bad feelings game lol. I’ve takked about it a few times 

I’m almost never lynched for a solid reason lol

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The 3 post and vote rule is in effect this game. It was posted in the rules post.

@MookieMonstah @Matts4313 need to post once and twice more, respectively.

@bcb1213 @Ragnarok need to vote.

One hour and 15 minutes until night!!

This is part of the reason I was thinking that Mafia could be more active today.

But it could also be an interesting thing to keep an eye on if people are active one day and not the next.

2 hours ago, James said:

Shot in the dark, but ksj

Pretty confident dome is civ. khodder/swag are interesting but both worth keeping around for now.

16 minutes ago, James said:

CIvs have been beating themselves lately.

Here's a bit of what I mean.  He votes for someone who has been largely inactive because of a 'shot in the dark'.  And yet, shortly after, he defends someone who is inactive in mookie.  Strikes me as a safe vote for an inactive...then defending someone who he knows would flip town.  

It's very inconsistent.  

Mafia is going to be active early because of that rule, hence why I'm suspicious of people trying SO hard to appear town.

James. I'd rather not follow Rag's drunk line of thinking but James has been the most "I'll say what I need to say to make it appear like I'm active" also the curious defending of Mookie given Mookie isn't worth defending from what I've seen of him. 

Almost like James has a reason to keep Mookie from getting the easy inactive boot. 

I also have no problems going with an inactive given how dangerous Matts can be/how incompetemt Mookie seems to be but still James stands out the most.

21 minutes ago, James said:

Usually when someone goes after him his posting will devolve into attacking that person (who is usually just a misguided civ) rather than actually being productive. Then even once that's cleared it can be hard to trust read with someone whose last 2-3 days of posting was just bickering. Poisoned wasn't the greatest word but hopefully this cleared it up some.

16 minutes ago, James said:

He's stable when people don't randomly (not really random, but bad logic/dumb meta reasons) go after him day 1/2. 

I meant to quote these as well.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

BcB. Who is with me on this? Add everything together and he still hasn't voted. He got the post count in, but is just waiting to see where to vote when time comes

I'm here.  I don't vote a bunch.  Never have never will.  Mainly cause I'm stubborn 

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's a bit of what I mean.  He votes for someone who has been largely inactive because of a 'shot in the dark'.  And yet, shortly after, he defends someone who is inactive in mookie.  Strikes me as a safe vote for an inactive...then defending someone who he knows would flip town.  

It's very inconsistent.  

Part of me is glad I wasn’t the only one to feel this way. 

Part of me is unsure because it’s you

13 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@The Orca can you lay out your argument for bcb again? I must have missed it but I didn't see anything stand out.

I really don't like Dingo throwing names around and giving no explanations. He did it with Swag and now Dome.

10 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Touchyyy.

Remember last time Whicker hosted a mafia game?

9 hours ago, TedLavie said:

No I didn't hence why I asked. I did see him post that bcb was his first choice and then squire so I was intrigued.

But nvm I found it on page 11

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Dingo has came out and say nothing valuable so far. He voted for Swag while not stating any reason, and then voted Dome pushing back his explanation to N2. I thought that was a bit shady. I'm not 100% committed to it and I need to re-read a couple of exchanges, but so far it's what stood out for me

assuming matts will be roleblocked

voting ted

limited interactions and tentitive posts 

questions orca regarding the bcb suspicion.

dropped it immediately after i bring up that orca posted it already 

also, only came out to restate his suspicions because he was called upon in thread.

his suspicions are TOO clean and consistant 

heres your mafia

choo choo

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

assuming matts will be roleblocked

voting ted

limited interactions and tentitive posts 

questions orca regarding the bcb suspicion.

dropped it immediately after i bring up that orca posted it already 

also, only came out to restate his suspicions because he was called upon in thread.

his suspicions are TOO clean and consistant 

heres your mafia

choo choo

No. Jams. 

Or Mooker 

Archived