2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Can’t be serious, right?

Was very serious. Looked him up on pro-football-reference and got nothing and I hadn't heard the name. I consider myself to have a very good knowledge and memory of guys who played in the NFL and I was stumped. 

I don't follow basketball like at all. I watch about 4 basketball games a year and those are all high school games because I'm watching kids that I coach in football during special events like senior night, home coming, big rival or whatever. That about the extent of my care for basketball.

I can honestly say I know one college basketball player and that is Zion Williams only because I see and hear his name a lot. I couldn't even tell you what he looks like but from the sounds of it he's the next Lebron or something.

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Agree my man! I was merely stating if we didn't go DL (my preference for sure) that I'd take Hockenson. Just my humble opinion though!

We both are in agreement.....from your last post our TE's top 5 list is identical on numbers 1-3 :D

And we DO need another TE....I am definitely wanting a TE in round 2, 3 or 4 to go with Njoki...who I see people are really down on in here. At 22 years old...and improving last year over his first year....I dont see what the issue is and the want to get rid of him...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

This is becoming the new Bill Cowher as the next Head Coach of the Cleveland Browns.

I can understand waiting to see how free agency shakes out before making such a big trade. 

I don’t see NY’s urgency to trade Beckham when Dorsey won’t be throwing high picks at him.