tbh i really hope that we extend Randall and Higgins today

OBJ
Landry
Higgins
Callaway is a 4 wide that hngggggggggg
let ratley/willies fight for teh 5th spot
get someone to play ST for the 6th spot

that would make me happy

I’d love to lock up both Higgy and Randall. Randall is priority #1 for me. Sign him long term before any other big FAs at this point. 

I’m skeptical of Higgins signing on long-term. Right now he’s staring down being our 4th WR without much chance to ascend. 

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I’d love to lock up both Higgy and Randall. Randall is priority #1 for me. Sign him long term before any other big FAs at this point. 

I’m skeptical of Higgins signing on long-term. Right now he’s staring down being our 4th WR without much chance to ascend. 

See idk with these safety contracts I might wait to pay him. We already picked up his option and could franchise him. Honestly he’s a player I think we could franchise down the road and draft his replacement 

Hey Dawg Pound just wanted to stop by and say congrats on a great season this year. You guys should definitely push for an playoff spot this and with they way the other teams in your division are trending downwards possibly a division tittle. Cleveland is quickly becoming my new second team. Again congrats.

Something I read regarding Ravens signing Earl Thomas:

”Rather than rebuild and let Browns take ownership of the division for a while, they decided to spend $55m and let Browns take ownership of the division for a while.”

I actually love this. Oh how the turntables...

Archived