2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Browns have 2 trades in the works. Supposedly one is done or very close to being done. 

I looked on OBR and found nothing by a credible reporter saying anything about trade done or in the works. If you mean that some random poster has "inside info" about trades, I'll believe it when I see it. I tend to only trust credible sources and not some dude on a forum. 

5 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I looked on OBR and found nothing by a credible reporter saying anything about trade done or in the works. If you mean that some random poster has "inside info" about trades, I'll believe it when I see it. I tend to only trust credible sources and not some dude on a forum. 

Just for *hits and giggles, what'd this "inside info" say?

14 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Just for *hits and giggles, what'd this "inside info" say?

That they are talking to the Cheifs and Jags and the rest is just speculation on who they are targeting. Pretty much what we are doing here in FF. When he said OBR I thought oh an actual credible reporter but not the case at all. 

28 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

It’s in the insider portion.... which I don’t have anymore 😒

Edited by pnies20

5 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I am but it is more for Bucknuts then the OBR. Bucknuts has top of the line coverage, the OBR not so much. 

OBR is just a forum like FF but has 1 poster who apparently has friends that work inside the Browns org and thats where the 'insider' portion comes from and they charge for a subscription service similar to The Athletic to access the insider portion of the forum where that guy posts what he hears from inside the org.

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

OBR is just a forum like FF but has 1 poster who apparently has friends that work inside the Browns org and thats where the 'insider' portion comes from and they charge for a subscription service similar to The Athletic to access the insider portion of the forum where that guy posts what he hears from inside the org.

There’s like 5 or 6...

one is tony Pauline.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

That they are talking to the Cheifs and Jags and the rest is just speculation on who they are targeting. Pretty much what we are doing here in FF. When he said OBR I thought oh an actual credible reporter but not the case at all. 

We aren’t allowed to link to other forums here or I’d show you but it’s under the rumor central in the thread called “dead or done”

13 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wouldn’t mind suh. I’ve mentioned it a few times. He had motor issues but when he’s on he’s still a monster. At this point in his chatter he’s a mercenary. 

I think Suh would be a great piece if you are looking at someone like Jeffery Simmons.

He would be under a large contract for 2 years and then you can let him go and let simmons take over once fully healthy.

Suh can take over a game when he wants to...

• Like 1