We just might be crazy.

But right now... we don't care.

2 minutes ago, Vee-Rex said:

We just might be crazy.

But right now... we don't care.

Zeitler salary plus Collins salary for obj Dorsey you are a genius

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I just have a hard time thinking this many players would be involved. I’ve never seen a trade with this many players in it. Usually just one or two with picks. 

Might be the reason why Dorsey is being called the genius by Randall. It’s a trade you don’t usually see.

• Like 1

While I'd be good with OBJ, I'm in the camp that would rather trade assets for a pass rusher like Clowney or Von Miller if we could. More important than a WR and less diva.  Just dont know how OBJ and Jarvis can handle not getting a ton of touches with us running a bunch and Baker spreading it around.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

While I'd be good with OBJ, I'm in the camp that would rather trade assets for a pass rusher like Clowney or Von Miller if we could. More important than a WR and less diva.  Just dont know how OBJ and Jarvis can handle not getting a ton of touches with us running a bunch and Baker spreading it around.

This. Not a fan of OBJ but no need for me getting worked up about something I have 0 control over. I learned my lesson last draft, especially since Dorsey knows better then o do by a long shot. 

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

That rumor is peak, primo silly season BS. Come on.

I see your point to me the reason we have not done the trades is we want to pick up somebody in there prime for like a 5th

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling