SNF: Saints @ Vikings

Small Town Values

Who gets the (W)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the (W)

• Saints
    • Vikes

8 hours ago, Nzd07 said:

The fact that the Vikings' D only gave up 23 missing Rhodes and Barr is damn impressive. Zimmer can still coach up a defense.

Well a big part of that was that the Vikings sold out to prevent anything more than 10 yards on a throw which is why Kamara and all the screens ate you guys alive.  But it did allow you guys to limit the amount of points that could have been given up so it's still a positive.

34 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Saints did well. They took advantage of our mistakes. I think the team's are pretty evenly matched. Hopefully we get to play them again.

The took advantage of mistakes part is encouraging.  We normally let pick sixes bounce off our face to the turf.

Your offense was moving the ball well against our D though, and we can't rely on turnovers every game.

14 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

The took advantage of mistakes part is encouraging.  We normally let pick sixes bounce off our face to the turf.

Your offense was moving the ball well against our D though, and we can't rely on turnovers every game.

Just cut PJ Williams and play with 10 defenders and you guys should be okay.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Just cut PJ Williams and play with 10 defenders and you guys should be okay.

Not sure if he can really be counted as on the field anyway.

Oddly enough, he kinda gets the game ball last night.  Those turnovers were huge.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I just put in a vote for the Vikings in the poll.  If these two teams play again, I think the Vikings will win.  Saints shouldn't get those turnovers again, and we held Brees to about 130 yards passing, and who does that?  Plus I'm a homer.  ;)

How likely is it Brees only throws for 130 again though?  Part of this is also Taysom taking more and more snaps from Brees every game.  Which I'm kinda ok with as long as he produces.

Last night was a weird game, and the next matchup will likely be completely different. 

4 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

How likely is it Brees only throws for 130 again though?  Part of this is also Taysom taking more and more snaps from Brees every game.  Which I'm kinda ok with as long as he produces.

Last night was a weird game, and the next matchup will likely be completely different. 

You're right, but I do think that we are certainly capable of beating you, and vice versa.  It should be a good game.  I also think both of these teams are capable of beating the Rams.

15 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

You're right, but I do think that we are certainly capable of beating you, and vice versa.  It should be a good game.  I also think both of these teams are capable of beating the Rams.

Not so sure about beating the Rams, but yes, Vikings can certainly beat us.

7 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I just put in a vote for the Vikings in the poll.  If these two teams play again, I think the Vikings will win.  Saints shouldn't get those turnovers again, and we held Brees to about 130 yards passing, and who does that?  Plus I'm a homer.  ;)

Last 3 times have been @ US Bank. Different story in the Superdome -- i guarantee it!

5 hours ago, joru1000 said:

Saints are very good, but the Vikings were missing a lot of key starters last night -- LT, CB, ROLB, and RB. 

As an Eagles fan you should know injuries are no excuse. ;)

Glad we got to face 'em down a few good men though. We might not get that lucky next time. 

Archived