SNF: Saints @ Vikings

Small Town Values

Who gets the (W)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the (W)

• Saints
    • Vikes

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That should have been a penalty on the Saints.

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

How do the refs let the Saints do that BS? Wow. That's ridiculous 

I asked for at least one botch job 

3 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Week 9 has some great games on the slate. 

Detroits vs Minnesota

Steelers vs Ravens

Chargers vs Seahawks

Rams vs Saints

Packers vs Patriots.

All of those games combined are almost entirely offset by raiders and niners Thursday primetime

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Thank you, Jesus. I was worried I'd somehow lose my fantasy matchup despite having the highest score in my league. It's been that type of season.

I get to sweat a little still.

Had to start 1 position shy (still could technically slide someone like a Chris Hogan, Kenyon Barner, or Chris Ivory in there if I wanted to dump Allen Robinson to waivers) because of Robinson being declared out so late, and I've got a 23-point lead going into tomorrow night.  Problem is, my opponent still has New England's defense... against the Bills... and you'll pardon me if I don't feel safe when Derek Anderson, Nathan Peterman, or both(!) will be playing against a defense.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I get to sweat a little still.

Had to start 1 position shy (still could technically slide someone like a Chris Hogan, Kenyon Barner, or Chris Ivory in there if I wanted to dump Allen Robinson to waivers) because of Robinson being declared out so late, and I've got a 23-point lead going into tomorrow night.  Problem is, my opponent still has New England's defense... against the Bills... and you'll pardon me if I don't feel safe when Derek Anderson, Nathan Peterman, or both(!) will be playing against a defense.

Yeah, you'll be sweating that one all night tomorrow haha.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

All of those games combined are almost entirely offset by raiders and niners Thursday primetime

Tank off 2018 could be a very entertaining game. I mean just look at the tank job the Niners pulled off today. You can't tell me you aren't interested to see what they may do on Thursday.

Archived