THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I will be shocked if Dabo leaves Clemson, but he’s my #1 guy.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m to the point that Dabo and Riley are 1A and 1B

Yeah either one would be cool, especially if Freddie is retained.

Should he lots of good DC options too. Greggggggg Jrrrrrrr wouldn’t be terrible tbh.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jay Glazer saying Greggggg gonna be fired too.

Something tells me Dorsey has a homerun hire up his sleeve.

Something tells me everyone’s gonna hate his pick and then after we go 13-3 next year we’re gonna be like goddammit Dorsey you beautiful son of a ***** 

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Something tells me everyone’s gonna hate his pick and then after we go 13-3 next year we’re gonna be like goddammit Dorsey you beautiful son of a ***** 

This is probably true cause that is exactly what happened with the Baker pick with me at least. I hated the pick, then I started watching some of Bakers interviews and was content. Then I saw him play and became 1 of his biggest fans. I don't think I've ever done a complete 180 on a player like I did with Baker. I'm just being honest and I couldn't be more happy with Dorsey if I tried. 

Listen I don’t even want to even say this because I’m sure I’m going to get ripped for it but my good friend is a DB assistant coach for the packers and this basically urinal talk at this point but I trust him he’s never been wrong.  Anyway we got to talking this passed weekend after I called to congratulate him on his new baby and he said he’s been getting backdoor calls to join potential staffs this offseason. He said there hasn’t been a lot of interest in the green bay job like the front office thought there would be. A lot of retreads but no real flash hires. But there has been a lot of talk about the Browns and Cardinals jobs I’m guessing ppl are excited about a Rosen/Bosa future. And he didn’t say this specific rumor was about the browns but he did get a call about joining a potential defensive staff for Swinney in the nfl if he wins another title. Take it for what it’s worth but he said ppl are loving the baker and Kitchens thing and the potential of our defense. 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Listen I don’t even want to even say this because I’m sure I’m going to get ripped for it but my good friend is a DB assistant coach for the packers and this basically urinal talk at this point but I trust him he’s never been wrong.  Anyway we got to talking this passed weekend after I called to congratulate him on his new baby and he said he’s been getting backdoor calls to join potential staffs this offseason. He said there hasn’t been a lot of interest in the green bay job like the front office thought there would be. A lot of retreads but no real flash hires. But there has been a lot of talk about the Browns and Cardinals jobs I’m guessing ppl are excited about a Rosen/Bosa future. And he didn’t say this specific rumor was about the browns but he did get a call about joining a potential defensive staff for Swinney in the nfl if he wins another title. Take it for what it’s worth but he said ppl are loving the baker and Kitchens thing and the potential of our defense. 

I could seriously get behind this hire foe sho! The guys I like most for the HC job are Riley, Swinny, Cambell, or just keeping William's and or Kitchens. I'm sure you can see the trend I have going there but I think these guys are the Offensive "genius's" that would do well with Baker imo. 

9 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I could seriously get behind this hire foe sho! The guys I like most for the HC job are Riley, Swinny, Cambell, or just keeping William's and or Kitchens. I'm sure you can see the trend I have going there but I think these guys are the Offensive "genius's" that would do well with Baker imo. 

I think Dabo would keep Kitchens which would be ideal 

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I think Dabo would keep Kitchens which would be ideal 

That would certainly be ideal imo. I trust Dorsey to make the right decision, as long as that decision includes getting rid of the dumpster fire that is ST Coordinator Amos. He is the worst ST guy I have ever seen and would honestly prefer just about anyone else. 

14 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

That would certainly be ideal imo. I trust Dorsey to make the right decision, as long as that decision includes getting rid of the dumpster fire that is ST Coordinator Amos. He is the worst ST guy I have ever seen and would honestly prefer just about anyone else. 

Dumping Anus should be the first step in any coaching change(s).

His ST have been for asht everywhere he has been.

How he ever got hired is a mystery, unless it was a Hueball decision.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jay Glazer saying Greggggg gonna be fired too.

Something tells me Dorsey has a homerun hire up his sleeve.

I don’t know if it’s homerun. I just think he has the guy he wants in his sights and the feelings might be mutual. Think Dorsey wants to hire his own guy. Since he didn’t really get the chance to hire his guy in KC

Archived